Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah if I am Cotto I want Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
      Khan is the fight cotto should be hell bent on making.

it will create buzz and it's an explosive fight in the ring.

Madison Square Garden

cotto would have the chance to make a decent payday and get a k.o. on his way out
      This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Or if cotto really wants the biggest money it's either ggg or canelo, regardless who wins or loses their fight..

Canelo or golovkin, coming off either a win or loss would still be the biggest payday for cotto

Comment

I'm 100% certain cotto is looking for a big name, big payday fight, so I expect his opponent to be somebody who has at least been a b-side in a ppv fight before..

Comment

Khan vs Cotto, that's the only fight i want to see.

Khan sleeps after 9 rounds from a Puerto Rican hook.

Comment

Brook would be a great fight for both. If Horn got a W over Cotto, that would be hilarious.

Comment

Cotto fighting Khan is bad for Khans health, dude has been KO'd bad and he'd probably get KO'd again. I think the best fight for the fans is Brook, two boxing technicians in the ring. However, most likely he'll fight Canelo whether he wins or loses the GG fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
                Cotto fighting Khan is bad for Khans health, dude has been KO'd bad and he'd probably get KO'd again. I think the best fight for the fans is Brook, two boxing technicians in the ring. However, most likely he'll fight Canelo whether he wins or loses the GG fight.

brook quits to much for me

Comment

His best options are GGG (for legacy) or Brook/Khan for money. I don't think Canelo will accommodate a December date for Cotto. I also think there's a high chance Cotto leaves the sport with a loss, unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    I think the only real option is the winner or loser of GGG vs Canelo with a solid lean towards Canelo regardless if he wins or loses.

Horn isn't really a option at all cuz Arum won't see any point in making that fight & he's probably still butthurt at Cotto's "betrayal" or whatever.

And I have a hard time seeing the money Cotto will likely want in fighting BJS or Monroe. And even if BJS wins BJS has been so sketchy lately idk that anyone would or should have any faith with him being ready to fight in December or any specific time.

Davey is a solid third option I could see happening, but thats likely to be dependent on his weight & Cotto's weight requirements which may not line up.

And I seriously doubt Cotto wants to reward Margarito with a trilogy fight even if it'd just be him teeing off on him for sh^ts & giggles as Margarito is a giant shadow of the guy who first fought Cotto.
                    The bolded. Lol

All cottos options suck. He should just walk.

Comment

Working...
                    X