Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the most nervous you have been around a woman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the most nervous you have been around a woman?

If you have ever been nervous around a female, describe the time you were most nervous.

Describe your behavior around her.

What did you do? What happened?

How did she react to your nervousness?

Why did she make you nervous? Was it just her hotness?
    Last edited by punchr; 02-13-2017, 06:49 AM.

When I was in ninth grade, I wanted to confess my love to this girl (the one who's my wifes best friend right now) and I couldn't say **** lol, it took me until the end of 10th grade to say something and I was rejected

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
      When I was in ninth grade, I wanted to confess my love to this girl (the one who's my wifes best friend right now) and I couldn't say **** lol, it took me until the end of 10th grade to say something and I was rejected
      How did she reject you?

Comment

When I whipped out my 2 inch willy

Comment

I got nervous around a chick and **** in my pants and she loved it. Best ***** I ever had

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
            How did she reject you?
            She cruelly said " I don't like you poor a$$ b1tch"

Now since I'm succesful she wants me, Ironic right?

Comment

My first job, I think I was 17, at KMART, me and this girl had our interview on the same day and started on the same day and we were the same age. When I saw her, she was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. To me, she was an angel.

When we were in the same room together I couldn't breathe. When she was close to me I had to fight with all my strength to keep from having a fully body siezure, when she spoke to me, everything stopped and time exploded in seconds of ecstacy. When she said my name I wanted to break down right there and cry from sheer crystalline joy, and when she looked into my eyes I was paralyzed and couldn't remember my name.

When we became friends, when we started hanging out, when we had our first date, i knew without any doubt that there was a God, and He loved me, because why else would he give a nobody like me the greatest happiness in this world that kings might not even possess.
              Last edited by DARKSEID; 02-13-2017, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X