Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sadly trolling, hatred and negativity has taken over NSB.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're one of the biggest offenders of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Adonis Creed View Post
      This has been going on for years but it's funny now that GGG gets criticized people want to cry about racism. Most of the one's crying about it are openly racist to others.
      When I worked in a prison I always thought it was the funniest thing when a guy with Swastikas tattooed all over him would call a non white staff member racist lol

Comment

This happened to pretty much ALL internet forums in the last 6-7 years. Forums 10 years ago used to be much more gentle. Now normal people left the forums and only no hopers and trolls use them. If you're a normal person you're the minority online.

And no, Jubei is not a troll at all. He's a reasonable poster.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
          When you realize one of the biggest fights of the year, happening this week, Usyk vs Glowacki basically gets no attention, it becomes evident that most of the real boxing fans left this site. There are some hardboiled boxing fans left on this site which just keeps it from drowning in negativity, hatred and racism, but they are few and far between.

What is actually alarming is that some posters here feel totally comfortable with all the negativity and hatred and are relishing to pour more oil into the fire.

New members and regular boxing fans will be driven away swiftly when they realize what a hostile, negative environment this forum has become.

The question is, are certain people even able to change, do they want to change? I think on most occasions the answer is no. I have been reading here years before I signed up and there was always some, but never that much negativity, but lately a certain demographic is really ruining this website.

Can NSB change for the better? I really hope it can, a ton of posters need to ask themselves if they want a real boxing forum or just want to be left among trolls, hatred and negativity.
          I kinda felt the same way Jubei. we had 2 GREAT fights this past weekend, Gonzalez vs. Cuadras and Commey vs Easter Jr. but all everyone could talk about is GGG either negative or positive. Theres something really wrong with boxing fans if they didnt become a fan of any man I mentioned and continued their focus primarily on GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
            NSB is no longer Non Stop Boxing...

More like Naggy Sensitive B!tches.
            Yeah that is very accurate!

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/se...archid=6671314

see the list of threads started by the TS.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                I kinda felt the same way Jubei. we had 2 GREAT fights this past weekend, Gonzalez vs. Cuadras and Commey vs Easter Jr. but all everyone could talk about is GGG either negative or positive. Theres something really wrong with boxing fans if they didnt become a fan of any man I mentioned and continued their focus primarily on GGG.
                With all the BS that goes in here, i forgot about the Easter-Commey fight, great ****ing fight. Lots of boxing fans are either racist or miserable so they project it on others. So many different nationalities and races in boxing today so it's easy for people to hate certain boxers.

Comment

When I worked in a prison I always thought it was the funniest thing when a guy with Swastikas tattooed all over him would call a non white staff member racist lol
                  Lol sounds like a couple posters here.

Agree here I like all 4 now. It was the best boxing weekend in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                    When you realize one of the biggest fights of the year, happening this week, Usyk vs Glowacki basically gets no attention, it becomes evident that most of the real boxing fans left this site. There are some hardboiled boxing fans left on this site which just keeps it from drowning in negativity, hatred and racism, but they are few and far between.

What is actually alarming is that some posters here feel totally comfortable with all the negativity and hatred and are relishing to pour more oil into the fire.

New members and regular boxing fans will be driven away swiftly when they realize what a hostile, negative environment this forum has become.

The question is, are certain people even able to change, do they want to change? I think on most occasions the answer is no. I have been reading here years before I signed up and there was always some, but never that much negativity, but lately a certain demographic is really ruining this website.

Can NSB change for the better? I really hope it can, a ton of posters need to ask themselves if they want a real boxing forum or just want to be left among trolls, hatred and negativity.

you can get the F6ck out too

also for the bolded:
                    say what you really mean? What do you mean by "a certain demographic"?
                    Last edited by bigjavi973; 09-15-2016, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Such nonsense and bullsh^t here.

Its stupid. I remember when I 1st started posting here etc I was called all kinds of stuff mainly because of the CONSTANT ALTS that appear. So basically they thought I was an ALT account etc. Or if you like a certain boxer they automatically think something of you... like a generalization... I was even called a cotto stan even though they never provided proof of such thing because im a boxing fan in general and pretty much just watch any fight that's on. I even ordered GGG vs lemule and Mosley-mayorga II etc. Ive gotten called pacfart, floyd fan (i thought that was funny). I lost a bet to icha and Bardock and they gave me some canelo avi's.... all of a sudden people aligned me with canelo and started calling me a canelo stan

Dont take **** to heart... its an ONLINE forum ffs. Grow some balls.

Comment

Working...
                      X