Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Think Rolf Harris Molested That Woman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Think Rolf Harris Molested That Woman?

TV personality Rolf Harris is being accused of molesting someone a couple of decade back. Do you think he is guilty of this crime? Do you think he tied his kangaroo down, sport?

Wouldn't be shocked if Harris indulged, i hope not i used to like him when i was a little bastard, there appears to have been a prominent 'culture' of it going on between male celebs in the 60's-80's in the UK that has come to light over the months on the news is the jist i get from it...

Mind you i've heard some horror stories about this 'Hollywood' pedo ring over the years whether that's all true or not. Wouldn't be shocked if it was it's a huge shame to say.

Then you think about how young Muslims can marry, stories from the far east.... Child abuse is goddamn rife and for what? I mean some people must be born with a 'wire missing' in their brain so's to speak. Not all there if you follow.

It's bad because the abuse could scar the child for life....The beatings and rapings these men suffer in jail surely must alternate their preferences plus a hit of justice/taste of their own medicine (whether you approve the morality of it or not, it there it's real, get over it.)

Always thought Rolf was a top bloke personally but as i say with that 60'-80's 'club'/culture you never know!

Comment

Working...
    X