Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sooo, Did Tommy Morrison really didn’t have AIDS?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ray Mercer didnt ruin Tommy's career. Tommy had several big fights following the Mercer bought. Tommy's biggest problem was his love of partying and his lack of discipline when it came to training. He almost certainly had HIV/AIDs and a major drug addiction to go along with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Am speaking about the specific facts of someone who carries an HIV virus. Am not specific to Morrison’s test results or what meds he is on. There is no way anyone would test positive and then negative later on. It’s virtually impossible.
      You can get false negatives. I’d be curious if you could test negative if you were on anti virals also...

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
        The ability to make sense of what was trying to be said doesn't diminish what was actually said. Say it out loud, "Did Tommy Morrison really didn't have AIDS?" That grammatically doesn't make sense. Take out either did or didn't. Having both used in the same sentence makes it confusing.
        Yes you are correct. However I can not fix it. I wish I could but I can’t. I know some of you guys are a Stickler for Grammar but let this one go.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos View Post
          The wife is actually suing to clear his name. It's in the courts at the moment. Seems he got screwed.
          I think she was the one that convinced him he didn’t have aids.
          Last edited by Removed Now; 05-10-2020, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Am speaking about the specific facts of someone who carries an HIV virus. Am not specific to Morrison’s test results or what meds he is on. There is no way anyone would test positive and then negative later on. It’s virtually impossible.
            Wait you got aids ??

That’s what I am saying. I think he was railroaded. I think he never had it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              You should watch his 30 for 30 if you don't think he had AIDS.
              Ok. 30 for 30 is a good show.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                Ok. 30 for 30 is a good show.
                I cried at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                  Yes you are correct. However I can not fix it. I wish I could but I can’t. I know some of you guys are a Stickler for Grammar but let this one go.
                  It's not a huge deal to me. Just something that I noticed.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                    I cried at the end.
                    I think his wife brainwashed him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                      Ray Mercer didnt ruin Tommy's career. Tommy had several big fights following the Mercer bought. Tommy's biggest problem was his love of partying and his lack of discipline when it came to training. He almost certainly had HIV/AIDs and a major drug addiction to go along with it.
                      True. I think his wife got into his head. He stopped taking the medicine and got on drugs.

Comment

Working...
                      X