No announcement yet.

Whyte B Sample positive, guilty.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whyte B Sample positive, guilty.

What’s the latest with the B sample test result it’s been more than ten days since Whyte was caught using steroids now, I take it the case is being contested and UKAD can’t afford to pursue it like they couldn’t with Tyson Fury ?

Obviously we all know the B sample will be the same as the A sample and Whyte is simply financially better off now than he was when he was caught doping in 2013 only now he can afford to drag it through the courts just like the other steroid cheat Fury.

Man, I love click bait titles for pointless threads

Comment

Originally posted by Jewish-Reptile View Post
      What’s the latest with the B sample test result it’s been more than ten days since Whyte was caught using steroids now, I take it the case is being contested and UKAD can’t afford to pursue it like they couldn’t with Tyson Fury ?

Obviously we all know the B sample will be the same as the A sample and Whyte is simply financially better off now than he was when he was caught doping in 2013 only now he can afford to drag it through the courts just like the other steroid cheat Fury.
      Very true indeed

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
        Very true indeed
        Whyte has probably hired the same legal team Fists of Fluff Fury did.

Comment

A lot of us are hoping to find out. A lot of Whyte fans are hoping we'll forget.

Comment

You hear on Twitter people just realised Dean is not his brother

Comment

Working...
            X