Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte Completes VADA Testing Program - But Not Yet In The Clear

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Whyte Completes VADA Testing Program - But Not Yet In The Clear

Dillian Whyte isn't yet out of the clear but at least has some good news to share amidst recent controversy surrounding his latest in-ring victory. The heavyweight contender from Brixton, England by way of Jamaica produced clean samples for his final pre-fight as well as his post-fight random drug tests with Voluntary Anti-Doping Agency (VADA) surrounding his July 20 unanimous decision win over previously unbeaten Oscar Rivas, whom also tested negative on both such occasions as well as throughout the testing period.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 08-01-2019, 05:51 PM.

The WBC need to lift Dillians suspension.

But I doubt they will, they need to protect Deyonce.

Comment

When was the time frame for Whyte's failed test? They need to hit that B sample.

I guess the story is that a tainted supplement put trace amounts in him and one of these random tests got him at the right (or wrong) time...?

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
        The WBC need to lift Dillians suspension.

But I doubt they will, they need to protect Deyonce.
        That just depends on when Whyte failed the UKAD test compared to when he took the VADA test. If he failed the UKAD test say three days before taking his next VADA test? Then the drug could have left his system by then. We just need to know when all the tests were taken for both VADA and UKAD.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

Congrats to both these brave and clean warriors!!!
          What was the date again for that dirty UKAD test? It was an older test that took a while to come back, right?

Comment

Whyte was set-up? Who's mad at him?

Comment

That just depends on when Whyte failed the UKAD test compared to when he took the VADA test. If he failed the UKAD test say three days before taking his next VADA test? Then the drug could have left his system by then. We just need to know when all the tests were taken for both VADA and UKAD.
              I think they used a VADA test to prove the UKAD test was innaccurate. That's why he was cleared to fight.

Surely they were very close to each other otherwise the NADP wouldn't have cleared him.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                When was the time frame for Whyte's failed test? They need to hit that B sample.

I guess the story is that a tainted supplement put trace amounts in him and one of these random tests got him at the right (or wrong) time...?
                Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                What was the date again for that dirty UKAD test? It was an older test that took a while to come back, right?
                Originally posted by The3 View Post
                Whyte was set-up? Who's mad at him?
                Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                I think they used a VADA test to prove the UKAD test was innaccurate. That's why he was cleared to fight.

Surely they were very close to each other otherwise the NADP wouldn't have cleared him.
                UKAD tested him June 17th

During the week of the July 20 fight, the results of a random test conducted on June 17 by UKAD, which oversees drug testing in the United Kingdom, came back positive for the banned steroid dianabol in his A sample. The results of Whyte's B sample have not yet been returned.
                https://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/...t?platform=amp

Comment

I think he failed the July 17th UKAD test. Passed VADA tests on the 15th, 17th and 21st

Comment

Yeah, test he failed would have been close to a month before he got the results back.

Comment

Working...
                    X