"I LOVE LOVE LOVE CAUCASIAN GUYS!!!!!" wow, eyeminluv

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Will they love her back?

BTW i hate that green eye shadow sh**t. i don't know why women think they have to put anything on that part of their eyelid.

I've never understood it either. It adds nothing to their looks. It just looks weird as heck

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
      everytime i saw her hands move it looked like she was about to jerk someone off. if she'd let me bust a nut all over them big black ******* i'd be all over her
      She also seems like she would take orders like a champ. Pleasing her white knight is what she would live for.

Comment

Originally posted by Breno G View Post
        I'm not spending 6 minutes of my life watching this
        Fair enough, the 20-30 seconds you spent entering this thread and posting will suffice.

Comment

lmaooooooo

Comment

ego esteem is for losers, u cant win, every1 has big holes in their genetic/success assets even the very best of us, trying to win this way is FUTILE, and PAINFUL, make yourself happy via meditation instead of an attempt to one up others when u feel down in esteem, its the best way (healthy self esteem is just a more sustainable way to be a big fcuking ego thats one upping others indirectly instead of directly)

Also even if u do get mostly awesome validation ( VERY UNLIKELY) u WILL get old and 5hit, so again long term this is smarter too
            Last edited by AlexKid; 04-17-2019, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Will they love her back?

BTW i hate that green eye shadow sh**t. i don't know why women think they have to put anything on that part of their eyelid.
              Green/purple eye shadows are extremely tacky. It’s for country girls who made it to the big city and want to fit in. They think that ugly eye shadow makes them trendy.

When I met my wife, she had one of those green eye shadow crap and I was not interested. Only after I saw her without it, i felt different lol.

Once she became my woman, I told her like straight up do not ever wear weird eye shadows because it’s tacky and embarassing.

I have this thing against Eye shadows. It just oozes of I made it to the big city on a banana boat and I wanna be stylish.

Comment

My initial reaction went 2 ways:
                1) Who gives an utter, utter[tit] over what she or anyone likes..She can like to have fellatio with a platypus if she'd like, it would not bother me..

2) Why though?

but now that we are on the subject
                black women have amazing vag, facts. Athletic black woman, drip in baby oil and some neon outfit, man..blows my balls every-time.
                in 2019 we are seeing some real thick ass ******* jacks, I mean real thickness, not hams to canks type of stuff...I have found, the white woman tend to want to be lead more, not submissive (my wife is white and is is an independent as the song,but always seeks my input, not approval, but input) but more willing to be docile..either one for me!! just a bit easier to have a family with a white woman.

maybe Gappus Maximus feels the same!

Comment

BWC takeover 2k19

Comment

Working...
                  X