No announcement yet.

i beat this abusive black dude in NYC yesterday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i beat this abusive black dude in NYC yesterday

I had an yesterday at Dollar General. I was picking up some snacks, minding my own business, when I overheard a couple arguing. Before I knew it, the girl was slapping the guy over and over but instead of taking it like a man, he pushed her, causing her to fall to the ground. You could hear the smack of her body on the tile floor. This enraged me so I stepped in and made the little crackhead. I told him only cowards hit girls. He then walked outside in a huff, and I helped the girl up to her feet. Her groceries were all over the ground, so I picked those up too and paid for them at the register. She kindly thanked me and then left. Felt good to do the right thing

You should have got her number

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      I had an yesterday at Dollar General. I was picking up some snacks, minding my own business, when I overheard a couple arguing. Before I knew it, the girl was slapping the guy over and over but instead of taking it like a man, he pushed her, causing her to fall to the ground. You could hear the smack of her body on the tile floor. This enraged me so I stepped in and made the little crackhead. I told him only cowards hit girls. He then walked outside in a huff, and I helped the girl up to her feet. Her groceries were all over the ground, so I picked those up too and paid for them at the register. She kindly thanked me and then left. Felt good to do the right thing
      ONLY COWARDS HIT GIRLS you should relate this to the other person who's moniker you took from

Comment

you go girl! i mean it. you go and get it girl!

Comment

georges would never do this

Comment

how many nose-farts did he give you?

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
              I had an yesterday at Dollar General. I was picking up some snacks, minding my own business, when I overheard a couple arguing. Before I knew it, the girl was slapping the guy over and over but instead of taking it like a man, he pushed her, causing her to fall to the ground. You could hear the smack of her body on the tile floor. This enraged me so I stepped in and made the little crackhead. I told him only cowards hit girls. He then walked outside in a huff, and I helped the girl up to her feet. Her groceries we’re taking all over the ground, so I picked those up too and paid for them at the register. She kindly thanked me and then left. Felt good to do the right thing
              You did the right thing lil homie.... that’s how you do it.. sometimes... act first, think later.... other times think then act.....

I don’t know which to choose.... play it by ear...

Once, when siablo beat up his chick, I smashed him.. the chick nearly beat my azz like siablo never could.. she tore me up, in front of the 99 cents store in Gardena Cali, just off Normanie across the street from a Vons supermarket.. deep in da hood.. other people saved me as she tried to kill me, for stopping MCC ....

Comment

The girl deserved at least a push.
                All people..keep your hands to yourself.

Comment

If the girl started hitting the guy first, I couldn't blame him for taking action. Women think they can get away with everything,

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    You did the right thing lil homie.... that’s how you do it.. sometimes... act first, think later.... other times think then act.....

I don’t know which to choose.... play it by ear...

Once, when siablo beat up his chick, I smashed him.. the chick nearly beat my azz like siablo never could.. she tore me up, in front of the 99 cents store in Gardena Cali, just off Normanie across the street from a Vons supermarket.. deep in da hood.. other people saved me as she tried to kill me, for stopping MCC ....
                    sometimes you gotta just do these things little bro

Comment

Working...
                    X