This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elina jhon View Post
    Amir Khan (31-3) is known for his blitzing speed, mark-men like accuracy and clinically accurate combos, but what ‘King’ Khan is also known for – is a weak chin. Khan’s 3 losses were the result of overconfidence in fights he was expected to win.
    Khan's three losses are due to his inability to take a punch at 140 what you think is gonna happen when a 175lb hulk hits him, you think he's gonna laugh stand and trade until Canelo tires and folds ? LMFAO.

Comment

Khan's only chance is to hope to avoid Canelo and outbox him but Khan has never been known for his boxing skills. I see Khan losing, Canelo will put a lot of pressure on him and I don't think Khan can out brawl him especially coming up from 147lb.

Comment

Well, Canelo is not a pressure fighter. He showed that against Mayweather. But I still think he will KO Khan.

Comment

he definitely wasn't stronger that's for sure LOL

Comment

I love AMRS BLAZING HAND SPEED, he is a product of inbreeeding amongst British Pakistanis

He gets KTFO like a champ!

At least AJ got up.. didn’t do the chinny chin chin dance.
            If he grew up in Pakistan, he’d be a chai boy and get korned n da azz.

Comment

Originally posted by Jewish-Reptile View Post
              Khan's three losses are due to his inability to take a punch at 140 what you think is gonna happen when a 175lb hulk hits him, you think he's gonna laugh stand and trade until Canelo tires and folds ? LMFAO.
              Green sent.

Comment

Waiting for this fight to happen

Comment

Amir kHAN is Great Boxer

Comment

Canelo Alvarez beat Khan with timing and wisdom 'Besides from that? Alvarez had no answer for the speed Khan was operating at' Processing speed, and the speed of action etc

Comment

Kahn only has one gear and no steering wheel. Let’s move on shall we. He’s IRRELEVANT IN TODAYS BOXING.

Comment

Working...
                      X