No announcement yet.

You have to bet your life on one fighter to beat Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emile Griffiths.

Floyd will say something ****phobic in the pre-fight conference. Emile will lose it and proceed to destroy him.

Comment

• For my life on the line, I will pick the one fighter with the closest chance to certainty of success. Robinson is the closest to certainty, I feel. MW will do better than expected until he is KO'd, which should occur circa mid fight.

I would like to see MW in with a prime Gans and a very young Tar Bug, really, to gauge him against the stylings of the ancient tar folk.

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P Forever View Post
        SRR Lenord Hearns Pernell Witiker, Arrron pryor
        These guys would humiliate him.

Comment

• Duran at 35. Hearns at 47

Comment

• Originally posted by Marcello View Post
            These guys would humiliate him.
            Floyd is very focused fighter and gets away with many advantages in today's world. He avoided many fighters in there primes and pulled some questionable moves not to mention he was using IV's before the Pacquio fight to advantage. It works for him in today's world but things would have been much different for him in the say 70s 80s. Un like many fan favorites Mayweather made his money being hated, most fans watched to see him lose. That's what drove the money train, Broner same thing except Broner don't win. crazy world we live in, that Floyd gonna be a adviser to Chinese Boxing Fed and Sweet Pea gets hit by a car. SMHHH

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P Forever View Post
              Floyd is very focused fighter and gets away with many advantages in today's world. He avoided many fighters in there primes and pulled some questionable moves not to mention he was using IV's before the Pacquio fight to advantage. It works for him in today's world but things would have been much different for him in the say 70s 80s. Un like many fan favorites Mayweather made his money being hated, most fans watched to see him lose. That's what drove the money train, Broner same thing except Broner don't win. crazy world we live in, that Floyd gonna be a adviser to Chinese Boxing Fed and Sweet Pea gets hit by a car. SMHHH
              - -I thought only Mayweathers understood Mayweatherese.

Did the Chinese crack the code?

Comment

• 😂😂😂 I died

Comment

Working...
                X