Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oubaali Stops Villanueva After Six Rounds, Calls For Unification

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG, did you hear that?

Comment

Comments Thread For: Oubaali Stops Villanueva After Six Rounds, Calls For Unification

Stiffer challenges lie ahead for Nordine Oubaali, though his team always sensed that heading into his first fight as a defending titlist. The unbeaten two-time French Olympian successfully defended his bantamweight title for the first time after forcing Philippines' Arthur Villanueva to retire in his corner in their ESPN+ title fight Saturday evening from Barys Arena in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan.
      [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

I hope I can give Zhankosh Turarov at least a C+. These far Eastern-European fighters have really struggled against these bums from South America.

Comment

Godoy pumped by that very long a$$ national anthem...

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            Takuma Inoue is the mando, but looks like Takuma wants more experience ; don't be surprised if he defends the WBC interim before going in for the real belt held by Nordine.

And OMG, I just found out Oubaali vs. Villanueva starts early this morning -- I should of known better considering the Kazak card yesterday was on at the same time.
            FFS! I wish I checked this thread earlier. I was outside all morning.

Comment

ESPN will have all the bantamweight champions soon. Tete, Oubaali, and Inoue if the rumors of him coming to Top Rank are true.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X