Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo-Brandon Adams on 6/15 or 6/8, on Showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
    https://www.boxingscene.com/wbc-gran...winner--132401

The WBC also voted that if Alvarez defeats Lemieux, he must face the winner of a mandated bout between former WBC champ Gennady Golovkin and Jermall Charlo, the WBC’s interim champion, in his following fight.
    u do realize Ggg and Canelo r both with Dazn....Canelo calls the shots - the Wbc will bend over for Canelo and allow him to fight Ggg or anyone else he chooses. Ggg obviously dont need to fight Charlo to get to Canelo

Comment

• Originally posted by killakali View Post
      why don’t u smarten up and realize that Crawford doesn’t have to sign with pbc to fight pac spence and thurman ?
      That's what I said so why you trying to act like bugs bunny trying to flip it on Daffy?

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        That's what I said so why you trying to act like bugs bunny trying to flip it on Daffy?
        Up in dis hoe

Comment

Damn, he did have a full training camp preparing for a fight on the same night & the same card then lost & had excuses just like the weak Haters

Jermall Charlo vs golovkin!
          Well you and Charlo seem to have no understanding of how a fighter works up demand for a fight with the big boys. GGG ko him if Charlo has balls to step up. Hell Korobov beats him if he prepared for Charlo.
          Not sure if DAZN even wants him anymore. Well he could be a good opponent I guess. GGG embarrasses him just like I told you Loma would Rigo. And im.sure you'll come up with some drooling ****** kinda answer for that and get embarrassed yourself hahaha. #BlackPyramidScheme, #CharlosRtrash, #LomaRigoNeverForget.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
            Well you and Charlo seem to have no understanding of how a fighter works up demand for a fight with the big boys. GGG ko him if Charlo has balls to step up. Hell Korobov beats him if he prepared for Charlo.
            Not sure if DAZN even wants him anymore. Well he could be a good opponent I guess. GGG embarrasses him just like I told you Loma would Rigo. And im.sure you'll come up with some drooling ****** kinda answer for that and get embarrassed yourself hahaha. #BlackPyramidScheme, #CharlosRtrash, #LomaRigoNeverForget.
            Pvssy G aint no big boy, he piggy backs off of Nelo's name just like Manny did with T.B.E. Pvssy G doesn't have the balls to step up to Jermall, his team already told you that, genius....LOL....Pvssy G gets rocked, dropped & stopped against Jermall.

#PvssyG&pvssyfans #PvssyGbiggesthypejobinhistory #Igot1winoverj.razorinmylifesoimustcherrish itforever
            Last edited by j.razor; 04-09-2019, 08:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
              https://www.boxingscene.com/wbc-gran...winner--132401

The WBC also voted that if Alvarez defeats Lemieux, he must face the winner of a mandated bout between former WBC champ Gennady Golovkin and Jermall Charlo, the WBC’s interim champion, in his following fight.
              fight lemieux? are you on crack? you don't know anything lol

Comment

Pvssy G aint no big boy, he piggy backs off of Nelo's name just like Manny did with T.B.E. Pvssy G doesn't have the balls to step up to Jermall, his team already told you that, genius....LOL....Pvssy G gets rocked, dropped & stopped against Jermall.

#PvssyG&pvssyfans #PvssyGbiggesthypejobinhistory #Igot1winoverj.razorinmylifesoimustcherri****forev er
                Hahaha. Whatever man. You the one that's stuck on 1 fighter at a time lol. I like GGG but you obsessed with the guy. Charlo gets stretched against GGG for sure. Go to DAZN and start building a career is what I'd tell Charlo. Charlos are B- fighters though, opponents now they been seen....

Comment

• Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
                  Hahaha. Whatever man. You the one that's stuck on 1 fighter at a time lol. I like GGG but you obsessed with the guy. Charlo gets stretched against GGG for sure. Go to DAZN and start building a career is what I'd tell Charlo. Charlos are B- fighters though, opponents now they been seen....
                  Jermall told you not to be fooled cuz the fights can be made being that he is the mandatory. Purse bid that shet. Pvssy G is a C+ fighter though, "opponents now they been seen"

Comment

WTF you mean exposed? He won

Tell Pvssy G to man up!

https://www.boxingscene.com/golovkin...happen--133201
                    Razor sorry for late reply, but you need to get off that train the division is all about GGG, Canelo, Jacobs, Andrade and Brant right now. Charlo just isn't that great. Nobody ducking him man.

Comment

Jermall told you not to be fooled cuz the fights can be made being that he is the mandatory. Purse bid that shet. Pvssy G is a C+ fighter though, "opponents now they been seen"
                      Hahaha. Guaranteed that boy ain't beating even this old GGG. Would bet you loser leaves Boxingscene on that. I know what I'm talking about man. Historically I'm right and you wrong. Charlo probably won't even fight him. DAZN has the room for these opponents for the top dogs.

Comment

Working...
                      X