Collapse
No announcement yet.

We havent had a explosive HW contender since Mike Tyson...Until now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There have been plenty of explosive heavyweight prospects since Mike Tyson.

Comment

This guy looks like C level really . At best a top 30 fighter. Joshua is the Mike Tyson of this era and also shares an eerily comparison to a Buster Douglas type loss. AJ is committed to boxing and doesn't do drugs however,i expect AJ to continue his K.O wins in December.

Comment

Saying Joshua is the Mike Tyson of his era is hilarious

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
        This guy looks like C level really . At best a top 30 fighter. Joshua is the Mike Tyson of this era and also shares an eerily comparison to a Buster Douglas type loss. AJ is committed to boxing and doesn't do drugs however,i expect AJ to continue his K.O wins in December.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
          Saying Joshua is the Mike Tyson of his era is hilarious
          Joshua has a higher K.O percentage then Wilder, it is funny suggesting Wilder who gets out boxed waiting for one punch to land and recently two fights or so ago saved by Bells is Mike Tyson let alone this guy ? Ha

Comment

lol.......

Comment

Originally posted by redeemer View Post
              this guy looks like c level really . At best a top 30 fighter. Joshua is the mike tyson of this era and also shares an eerily comparison to a buster douglas type loss. Aj is committed to boxing and doesn't do drugs however,i expect aj to continue his k.o wins in december.
              lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Wilder has a higher knockout percentage than Joshua.

I never said Wilder was the Mike Tyson of this era.

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                Joshua has a higher K.O percentage then Wilder, it is funny suggesting Wilder who gets out boxed waiting for one punch to land and recently two fights or so ago saved by Bells is Mike Tyson let alone this guy ? Ha

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                  Wilder has a higher knockout percentage than Joshua.

I never said Wilder was the Mike Tyson of this era.
                  I never said you did but this guy isn't even Wilder ?Joshua had a higher K.O percentage then Wilder pre Breazeale .

Joshua has more legit K.Os of guys on the floor who didn't beat the count or was on their backs, Breazeale did not get up against AJ ,he did against wilder who hit him with his best punch to date. Another outlandish thread ,he wouldn't be M.Tysons sparring partner, wannabes have never made it in this game since Mike Tyson. Ha

Comment

More Mike Tyson nostalgia?

Ugh........

😴😴😴
                    Last edited by Ulver; 10-30-2019, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Vlad Sirenko would demolish this guy inside 3 rounds.

VLAD SIRENKO is the next explosive HW potential wrecking machine under Ali Bashir who is still the best trainer out there for HW's ,hope all is well because under Bashir Sirenko is a MAJOR threat even now.

Comment

Working...
                      X