Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Patrick Day Passes Away From Traumatic Brain Injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrible, a real tragedy for all involved. Rest in peace.

Comment

• Very sad. May he Rest In Peace.

Comment

• Man that sux. R.I.P. Patrick.

Very bad year for boxing. I think there will be consequences: ring referees will have instructions like stop fights earlier, if they see a fighter looks tired, and so on.

Comment

• Awful news

Just puts things into perspective when we call fighters cowards and bums when in fact everyone single one of them is brave as hell for doing it, while we sit behind screens criticising. This is the sad reality of the risks they take to better their lives.

Comment

• Always terrible when this happens to a fighter. R.I.P.

Comment

• RIP Patrick Day...

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                I don't know if this is happening more frequently now or is getting reported more than it used to horrible year for boxing

RIP Pat
                Statistically it's been a real bad year - the worst, in fact on the records included here, though it's a surety that reporting and record keeping have improved over time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ined_in_boxing

RIP Patrick and all the warriors who have lost their lives to the brutal art.

Comment

• What a shame. I truly hoped for his survival, and feel really bad about this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
                    And you sound like a ***** ass *** that wants to argue and not heed what I am actually saying. So shut the **** up, jackass. and get off my dick
                    There's nothing to heed dumbass. You're just in here crying about something that hurt your hoe ass feelings from months ago, while everyone else is honoring a man that lost his life. You'd think it would register when the mods deleted your idiotic comment but you're too slow to catch on

Comment

• Such sad news. RIP

Comment

Working...
                      X