Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade vs. Keeler Voluntary Title Fight Approved By WBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Stay busy fight" lol.... rather not see it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
      Sorry but You can't demand big fights or shot at Canelo if You don't want to compete, fighting C level fighter to have easy cash grab.
      Can't say a word now regardless of whom Canelo choses to fight next.
      agreed...so disappointed and me and Andrade are for the same state and ive been pulling for him since he was a kid in the amatuers....just a waste

I honestly believe most of these guys could care less who they fight as long as they are getting paid....a lot of them talk a good game for the sake of it in front of cameras....but guys like Crawford, jermall, and Andrade...I believe they would like a big fight and a big payday....but I don't think they are losing sleep or crying as long as they are getting decent paychecks for fighting guys they should beat easily

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
        At least Keeler is a full MW, not some junior MW.
        With 5 TKO’s???? Wow

Comment

At this rate Doo Doo is going to retire without fighting any top fighters

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            agreed...so disappointed and me and Andrade are for the same state and ive been pulling for him since he was a kid in the amatuers....just a waste

I honestly believe most of these guys could care less who they fight as long as they are getting paid....a lot of them talk a good game for the sake of it in front of cameras....but guys like Crawford, jermall, and Andrade...I believe they would like a big fight and a big payday....but I don't think they are losing sleep or crying as long as they are getting decent paychecks for fighting guys they should beat easily
            Why isn't he fighting Sergei Dervychenko. He's available and as someone ranked in the WBO's top 15 he would be acceptable to them as a voluntary opponent. Just ewwww.

At this rate by July 2020 Jermall Charlo and Demetrious Andrade would have spent roughly 3 years at middleweight and the best opponent either of them would have faced is Marcej Suleki and maybe Chris Eubanks Jr if the rumors are true. That's really disappointing.
            Last edited by yankees7448; 12-05-2019, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Why Keeler? There are so many fighters out there that has better marketability at least. Its look like his promoter accepted the fact that he is truly a boring fighter in a sense that no body likes to fight him. Sad...

Comment

Always like Andrade but that is Pathetic! DAZN completely dropped the ball with the 160 Division and haven't delivered anything in that Division at all after we assumed they we make all those fights. That being said, again not everybody becomes a big star or a draw in boxing. It has been plenty of talented Boxers who just never became that STAR and that is likely the case for Andrade. He might never land that big fight either sadly
                Last edited by sicko; 12-06-2019, 02:04 PM.

Comment

DAZN has four belt holders at middleweight (Canelo, Golovkin, Andrade, Murata) but won't make any of them fight each other

Comment

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
                    Why isn't he fighting Sergei Dervychenko. He's available and as someone ranked in the WBO's top 15 he would be acceptable to them as a voluntary opponent. Just ewwww.

At this rate by July 2020 Jermall Charlo and Demetrious Andrade would have spent roughly 3 years at middleweight and the best opponent either of them would have faced is Marcej Suleki and maybe Chris Eubanks Jr if the rumors are true. That's really disappointing.
                    like ive mentioned 100x...me and andrade are from RI..ive known about him since he was a kid and nobody here has wanted to see him succeed and do big things more than me

i honestly believe if you offered andrade canelo for 8-12 million hed jump at it...if you offered him golovkin for 8-10 mil hed jump at it.....

i believe charlo would do the same...i believe bud would fight spence next year for a good chunk of a big fight.......but i also believe all 3 are ok with collecting good sized checks to fight guys no one thinks has a shot against them....

at least bud and charlo have the network/company thing.....andrade is sitting there with a bunch of good guys he could fight and he cant get squat

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post

Where u at in RI? I stay in Newport.

Comment

Working...
                      X