Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREADMAN Edwrds. Frustrated on BoxingVOICE, asked to EXPLAIN his P4P, Justifies GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    Interesting how you time stamped the video to start playing after the part of the interview where Breadman talks about how prime GGG was ducked by everybody who mattered in the division.
    Thank you for pointing this out. He does this timestamp crap so he can create a false narrative everytime he posts this garbage. I don't understand why the mods don't permaban him for doing this.

Comment

Interesting how you time stamped the video to start playing after the part of the interview where Breadman talks about how prime GGG was ducked by everybody who mattered in the division.
      GGG was NEVER ducked at any point in his career. Ever.

Canelo had never fought about 154/155 and offered a catchweight fight to GGG which GGG turned down. Canelo did a catchweight against JCC Jr at 164 and the very next fight was against Borat at 160

Every fight Cotto took was fine. He never ducked anyone and Cotto never fought at 160. He fought at 159, 157, and 155. Not once at 160.

Sergio was 37, 38, and 39 years old. He was looking to cash out. That's what ALL fighters do at end of their career. That's not ducking its cashing out versus highest profile fight you can get.

Here are fighters GGG DID ACTUALLY DUCK:

Canelo and Cotto in 2015 at Middleweight Catchweights

Kell Brook (Borats best win) at 157

Andre Ward

Lara

Billy Joe Saunders

Dervenchenko in 2017 (and Sergiy beat Borat clearly even with the rabbit punch KD)

Demetrius Andrade

I can get documentation for every single fight above where Borat provides some reason he cant take the fight. Is truly a joke.

Yet Nutboys (like yourself) live in some weird Trump fantasy world...Has me ctfu...

Comment

The context was P4P. You switched it to something else ... how could GGG have been avoided if Salido fought Loma?
        Lol. You didn’t listen to their debate. Now you’re just playing the fool.

Breadman said everyone ducked GGG because of the amount of amateur fights he had. Nestor Gibbs is saying, what other elite was offered $4million like Brook? What would Cotto or Canelo’s guarantees be vs Brook?

Nestor Gibbs is saying Cotto nor Canelo were scared about the amount of amateur fights GGG had, less than Loma. Was Salido afraid of Loma because he had 2 Gold medals and more amateur fights?

Stop acting stupid with your questions and deflections when the basics are being discussed. Or you wanna compare airplanes to boxing gloves?
        Last edited by Thuglife Nelo; 11-21-2019, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Thank you for pointing this out. He does this timestamp crap so he can create a false narrative everytime he posts this garbage. I don't understand why the mods don't permaban him for doing this.
          Again what false narrative? Lol. I’m relaying verbatim from an audio debate. You guys act stupid or protecting affiliates... let’s be honest

Comment

TBV/Nes one of the better boxing channels, they have their bias towards certain fighters but they do keep it professional, ask all the hard questions, no race baiting etc. Dont agree with a lot of their opinions but they are on job.

Comment

Slightly off topic but I do enjoy listening to and reading stuff from Breadman. Very knowledgeable and straight down the middle from what I've seen.

I noticed that he had posted a similar clip on his twitter this morning. He is spot on about Gonzalez and Inoue and really highlights the interviewer's ignorance towards the lower weight divisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Crushinator View Post
                yeah a lot of the dudes who manage to get interviews with important boxers/trainers are annoying, shame really, maybe only the self-important idiots are putting themselves on youtube for hours every day? seems that way "donaire got beat by walters so he sucks, chocalatito always sucked" etc. dksab
                This^^^^^^^^^^^

Interviewer is annoying and like Breadman said you can tell he doesn't pay much attention to the lower weights as he's just talking nonsense

Comment

Bread's about the most knowledgable and even handed dude in the sport for my money. Most of the dudes got a problem with him are the ones unable to take even the slightest criticism of their favourites is all.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                    I noticed that he had posted a similar clip on his twitter this morning. He is spot on about Gonzalez and Inoue and really highlights the interviewer's ignorance towards the lower weight divisions.
                    Elaborate! You're saying Nestor Gibbs doesn't have a point that Gonzalez was a bit manufactured when HBO was in its last year's decline?

Who is Canelo's Rungvisai? and I don't get ''if all things are equal...Loma, TC, and Inoue beat Canelo.''

If Roberto Duran can move up in weights, you think Crawford can't fight Canelo at a catch? Is that fair for Bud?

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                      Bread's about the most knowledgable and even handed dude in the sport for my money. Most of the dudes got a problem with him are the ones unable to take even the slightest criticism of their favourites is all.
                      I'm going easy on Breadman. In this same interview he talks about WBC Clenbuterol. You think Nes doesn't have a source on NSB to have asked these particular questions? I wasn't expecting to hear Breadman say he knows Margaret Goodman personally. Cause you know...it seems like a very hard challenge for BReadman to against the new WBC CBP acknowledgement for WADA's new Revision for Clen. The WBC CBP don't run WADA. Breadman had no answers for that but to say, ''well I just hope there's no tragedy in the ring..'' while deflecting

Comment

Working...
                      X