• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falkano View Post
    Lennox Lewis vs Mike Tyson

Close thread.
    He’s Jamaican he doesn’t have European blood in him

Re-open thread.

Comment

They're as soft as their chins...talkin' Paper Mache Level...generally and seriously.

Wilder is gonna shred that tender knock-kneed oaf to pieces...

anti-American garbage fans will cry...British Boxing will die....time is a flat circle...ain't nothin' changed.

Comment

Tyson Fury... nice?

My god OP knows nothing. Tyson Fury isn't a nice guy; he might have a slightly heartwarming story at the moment with his battle back from depression lark but the guy has been the media on numerous occasions spewing racist, ****phobic and anti-semitic rants. He is a very outspoken and dare I say it, unpopular guy.

Comment

Another dumbed down Wilder fanboy thread. The Furys have a history of violence of actually maiming people. Wilders idea of pretending to play the role is jumping a guy his size with 20 people or mugging a 170 pound special ed kid.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
            The English feel tough until they fight American fighters. They look manly over there but like midgets when they fight real men.

Fury talks all tough just to run backwards on fight night.

I feel like I just saw a fight where a guy was talking tough, but was going backwards all fight. I'm having trouble recalling which fighter that was.

I think his name starts with a G?

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
              Another dumbed down Wilder fanboy thread. The Furys have a history of violence of actually maiming people. Wilders idea of pretending to play the role is jumping a guy his size with 20 people or mugging a 170 pound special ed kid.
              Ya...he really maimed pianetta lolol

Comment

These butthurt Brits talking about furys "history of violence" really should try reading through the thread....u don't have to be a street thug to be a Savage in ur field ...u can be a decent guy and be a killer on the court in your field or ring...

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                  Ya...he really maimed pianetta lolol
                  I don't think he means in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by LimeSucker View Post
                    I don't think he means in the ring
                    Ya...but that's where I'm talking about....furys outside family violence means **** in the ring...

Wilder would have decapitated pianetta even if he hadn't trained and slept in a week.....Joshua out there content to ud a guy like Parker who ain't really much....Wilder woulda been looking to knock his head back to New Zealand.....

Good for fury for his "history of violence"....it won't help agaisnt a focused Savage in the boxing ring

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                      These butthurt Brits talking about furys "history of violence" really should try reading through the thread....u don't have to be a street thug to be a Savage in ur field ...u can be a decent guy and be a killer on the court in your field or ring...
                      You're the uneducated one who created the thread about Wilder will win because the U.K is soft. If Big John Fury got a hold of Wilder with no cameras around one on one do you really think Wilder is going to walk away from that confrontation? Your guy is going down and this place will be win or as a mouse.

Comment

Working...
                      X