Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you guys handle difficult relatives?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you guys handle difficult relatives?

How do you guys handle difficult relatives you see only once or twice a year like on Thanksgiving or Xmas?

I know we all got toxic, drama, difficult relatives that we are forced to see and hang and break bread with at least once or twice a year.

How you all deal with them?

I got about 3 relatives who drive me nuts. and then I got aunties always beefing and cousins who straight up start shat. my uncles are pretty chill and laid back so its pretty much the women the female relatives and one really D-Bag cousins husband who just make you wanna smack them when they open their mouth.

All of them try to involve me with their drama but I pretty much just try to eat and bounce lol.

I nut in their drinks .

Comment

Originally posted by WarHagler View Post
      I nut in their drinks .
      LOL bro I think I realized the hard way, you can't trust or rely on family. I mean you think you'd be able to but you can't .

I've had aunts call me up in the middle of the night to talk and try to get me on their side when they beefing with my other aunties and then they'll tell that other auntie what I said and use it against me like WTF? REALLY? I didnt even want part of this BS in the first place.

I also got cousins who asked me for favors then throw me under the bus when they try to cover their arses. One cousin acted like she was all down to help me out with this one project right and then boom she flaked out, backstabbed me and acted all like nothing ever happened to my face. Batches are cold even the ones related to you they are probably worse because you assume you can trust and rely on them but you can't.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
        LOL bro I think I realized the hard way, you can't trust or rely on family. I mean you think you'd be able to but you can't .

I've had aunts call me up in the middle of the night to talk and try to get me on their side when they beefing with my other aunties and then they'll tell that other auntie what I said and use it against me like WTF? REALLY? I didnt even want part of this BS in the first place.

I also got cousins who asked me for favors then throw me under the bus when they try to cover their arses. One cousin acted like she was all down to help me out with this one project right and then boom she flaked out, backstabbed me and acted all like nothing ever happened to my face. Batches are cold even the ones related to you they are probably worse because you assume you can trust and rely on them but you can't.
        Yeah don't open up to much with females they remember anything and everything thing that they can use against you in the future.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            GREEN K! Yup Yup that pretty much sums up how I felt for the last 24 hours bro thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
              GREEN K! Yup Yup that pretty much sums up how I felt for the last 24 hours bro thanks!
              hahaha. Happy Holidays, bro. Don't let them get to you. I think you already have a tight plan. Stay out of the drama and enjoy the grub!

Comment

I just stay clear of them. Keep it to small talk

Comment

Moving too China so I don't have to look at any of the ****ing freaks

Comment

To be completely honest people treat you accordingly, meaning if you will put up with "it" then they will bring it (whatever "it" is). Me I;m a very cool person I have fun, chill, outgoing, very charismatic but I also dont play around and everyone that knows me knows this so they dont bring drama to me or around me cause I'll set it straight. I lead by example and I love to demonstrate so let someone get outta line or bring vibes that arent welcomed he/she gonna learn some act right real quick HOWEVER I know my place, if my aunts come crazy I let em be who the fuck am I to tell my Mothers, my Fathers sister how to behave? but her son MY COUSIN I have no issue pushing an issue if theirs an issue. With all that being said My family is hella cool, theirs never no issue or drama we are like one large gang and the only time their is issues is when "NEW" people come into the mix a cousin's NEW boyfriend or a cousins NEW girlfriend etc etc but thats life and once people learn how to mingle with each other its all good.

A thing I try not to do is label things, judge things too much nor overstep. I find these good rule to live by.

Ask yourself your cousin who is talking crazy and gets on your nerves? why is he doing it? he venting, he starting war? etc etc. Usually its just a harmless thing.

Comment

Working...
                    X