Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you guys get along with your in-laws?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
    lol how so please elaborate thats pretty vague.
    The in laws influence can be broken and your word becomes supreme early on during dating.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
      My mother in law was kinda hard to read. One day she opened her dressing gown and flashed me (naked underneath)...pity she was in her 70's....and then another day she randomly yells at me and says...I wouldn't marry you if you had diamonds coming out of your azz.

that sounds painful..

Comment

how do u not have to deal with them? u just never cross paths at all lol?
        Nope. Not at all. Haha. Haven't seen them in a couple years.

Comment

why dont u get a long with them?

also are you pro gay marriage or something? I personally dont give 2 shats if gays wanna get married or not. im actually kinda anti-marriage myself so im prob the wrong guy to even comment on that to begin with lol.
          Cause they hate queers.
          Also I'm pro gay marriage.

Comment

Originally posted by WarHagler View Post
            I don't really get along with mine , they're mad that their son got engaged to a gay guy .
            i don't blame them..not everyone is PC and ok with the thought of their son getting a rod up his rear end and never showing up with kids of his own

Comment

Mother in laws and father in laws are scary creatures. You will never be good enough for their daughter unless her previous guy was some kind of axe murderer. Even then!

In time they may come to like you. Maybe because they don't have a choice. But things get better.

Comment

Yup, her dad is awesome. Likes a lot of the same things as I do. She gets pissed because he'll call and talk to me lol.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
                  i don't blame them..not everyone is PC and ok with the thought of their son getting a rod up his rear end and never showing up with kids of his own
                  No no he's straight I'm the gay one in relationship.

Comment

Yes, thankfully I get along with my in laws. I actually enjoy when my Mother in law comes over, I'm fortunate in that sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
                      The in laws influence can be broken and your word becomes supreme early on during dating.
                      I remember dating this chick in high school and her mom was a total batch and I knew if I ever married this chick id have to deal with her for the rest of my life so I was always careful to make sure the jimmy was secure because it was high school especially lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X