Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crawford is going to teach these Thug druggie Benavidez guys a lesson in RESPECT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crawford is going to teach these Thug druggie Benavidez guys a lesson in RESPECT

I never rooted for a fighter to whoop someones ass more than tonight, I cannot wait for this clown thug who ruined his potential Jose Benavidez to get his butt kicked

Crawford will make this kid quit

The Benavidez family is nothing but disrespectful sore eyes for boxing.

The father is super young not even 40 yet he had his sons when he was only 13 and 15 and wasnt even mature enough to be a father so he basically had them around when he was doing bad things.

He also does cocaine and his sons do the stuff too, this was said a few years back, and now the truth came out when the younger brother admit to doing lines

The father got them into the drug game, and they even act like low class thugs

I remember Benavidez was getting hyped up for being 16 years old and sparring Pacquiao giving him a tough spar

he was supposed to be Top Ranks new mexican american star

dude ended up rolling with cholos and doing drugs in Arizona and getting shot in the leg when he went to get some Cocaine for his pops

This type of people don't belong in the sport

If you are a fair and decent person you will root for Crawford tonight

I hope its a highlight KO finish

Can't stand people like this who waste their life on thuggish behavior and cocaine and drugs

So then how do you stand Crawford who beats innocent people up at auto shops.

No Jose needs to rid the boxing world of that phony wannabe gangstah and his loud ass annoying family who considered bully’s in the boxing world constantly talking ***** then try and play the victim.

Warrrrrr Jose!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by kidbazooka; 10-13-2018, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post

No Jose needs to rid the boxing world of that phony wannabe gangstah and his loud ass annoying family who considered bully’s in the boxing world constantly talking ***** then try and play the victim.

Warrrrrr Jose!!!!!!!!!!!
      well said ^^^^^

Comment

Fight night!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          I never rooted for a fighter to whoop someones ass more than tonight, I cannot wait for this clown thug who ruined his potential Jose Benavidez to get his butt kicked

Crawford will make this kid quit

The Benavidez family is nothing but disrespectful sore eyes for boxing.

The father is super young not even 40 yet he had his sons when he was only 13 and 15 and wasnt even mature enough to be a father so he basically had them around when he was doing bad things.

He also does cocaine and his sons do the stuff too, this was said a few years back, and now the truth came out when the younger brother admit to doing lines

The father got them into the drug game, and they even act like low class thugs

I remember Benavidez was getting hyped up for being 16 years old and sparring Pacquiao giving him a tough spar

he was supposed to be Top Ranks new mexican american star

dude ended up rolling with cholos and doing drugs in Arizona and getting shot in the leg when he went to get some Cocaine for his pops

This type of people don't belong in the sport

If you are a fair and decent person you will root for Crawford tonight

I hope its a highlight KO finish

Can't stand people like this who waste their life on thuggish behavior and cocaine and drugs
          Green K bro. I applaud Terrance Crawford for trying to be the bigger man.

Comment

Warrrrrr Jose!!!!!!!!!!!
            Terrance Crawford never beat up anyone at an auto body shop. Don’t lie. The whole world now knows Benavidez is a thug

Comment

Fucc all the bullchit... Cant wait to watch this fight.
              May the best Mofo win.

2 of my favz in the sport.
              Benavidez Bros. Are Boxing's "Diaz Bros."

Comment

Amazing that Benavidez Sr even looks younger than Junior.

Comment

Warrrrrr Jose!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Crawford was screwed over by the autoshop guy and he NEVER put hands on him he just took the car back

Crawford comes from that UFC champ Khabib Nurmogadmev mentality its about RESPECt

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    Fight night!!!!!!!!!
                    Larry how much weight you curling there?

Those look like 2.5 pound plates how many you got on each side?

Comment

Working...
                    X