Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Respect to Floyd Mayweather Jr, a true TOP-20 ATG.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
    Floyd toyed with Canelo somlive with it you fake angry, fat short piss smelling degenerate. And crawl back under your alts loser...smelling like a 6 pack of **** lol... Ugly short fat **** lmao.
    lol, dude trying to start something with a Cowgirls avatar.

Bunch of criminals
    Jason "I clap at everything" Garret needs to be run out of Dallas.
    Dak sucks ass. What a damn bust. "Dak attack" is all I heard "Dak is the savior". He sucks, had a shitty second year, this year so far is no better and he's going to get worse.
    Elliot is a bum
    Who are their receivers again?
    the O-line is overhyped
    the defense is abysmal
    Jerry Jones needs to retire, but when he does, his idiot son is no better.

Don't start stereotyping me boy, I'll run you out of here crying harder than GGG did on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
      lol, dude trying to start something with a Cowgirls avatar.

Bunch of criminals
      Jason "I clap at everything" Garret needs to be run out of Dallas.
      Dak sucks ass. What a damn bust. "Dak attack" is all I heard "Dak is the savior". He sucks, had a shitty second year, this year so far is no better and he's going to get worse.
      Elliot is a bum
      Who are their receivers again?
      the O-line is overhyped
      the defense is abysmal
      Jerry Jones needs to retire, but when he does, his idiot son is no better.

Don't start stereotyping me boy, I'll run you out of here crying harder than GGG did on Saturday.
      Stereo typing? You sound like a short, fat, ugly little **** boy. ******!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
        Floyd beat any version of Canelo, because Canelo is a less smart and less fast version of Floyd, but that was a green Nelo, it would be more competitive with a prime Canelo, but still being a good win to Floyd's resume.

The same Floyd said that Canelo was a very good fighter with a lot of future, and, in that moment, all the people was shi.tting on Canelo because he was outboxed easily by Floyd.
        I wasn’t really dissing Canelo. I was more going at Death Adders ****** ass.

Comment

Originally posted by tdubb View Post
          If thats true why did he fight guys out of there primes?
          Because all the cowards were running scared when he was at the lower weights and you acting Like he was in his prime for his entire career and didn’t age lol. Why did they wait to fight Floyd when he was out of his prime? That’s the question you should be asking. Canelo was 23 years old with nearly 50 fights. That’s definitely prime

Comment

I think this one’s better

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bQYeSXpC244

Though I have serious issues with Floyd one cannot deny his skills, it’s sad that the best absolute prime dangerous fighter in his resume is Corrales.
            Though he could’ve beaten more of em.

I personally rank Floyd as TBE, not goat because of that.
            Had he beaten Cotto(28), Manny(30), Oscar(30) at their primes and Canelo at 154. He would have had a legit claim at being the goat. Whether it’s his fault or not that those fights happened late doesn’t matter, we just have to judged them the way they happened, and nope they’re not in their primes when they did.

SRL had wins over prime duran, hearns, hagler and benetiz for comparison.

He is TBE though based on consistency throughout his career, no one is more consistent period. His worst offensive performance was against hmm Pacquiao? lol
            He is TBE base on stats, punch differentials etc. I think he’s the most accurate and efficient as well.
            And he has a very very solid resume

Comment

guy was like a magician in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by Cracaphat View Post
                Is that you Floyd? Just because he didn't lose,doesn't make him TBE.Lots of guys woulda beaten him prime vs prime.
                He's number 1 because he makes top fighters look like rookies.

Comment

Cube!!!

Im raw as a dirty needle, choke a eagle just to feel all my people!!!
                  Lyrically, I'm so lethal, plant thoughts in they mind to just defeat you

Honestly man, Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It is rap's most underrated record ever. This record never gets the love it should be getting. How it doesn't get the respect it deserves is beyond me

The album was fire too!
                  Raw Footage is in my top 5 favourite albums of all time. Yeah it's not exactly Illmatic or the Chronic but I'm not saying it's the best either, just my favourite. That album has made an indelible mark in my life because it came out back when things were really good.

Do Ya Thang, Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It, It Takes a Nation and my favourite record on the album is Take Me Away. Such a brilliant yet again, vastly underrated album

Comment

Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
                    Lyrically, I'm so lethal, plant thoughts in they mind to just defeat you

Honestly man, Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It is rap's most underrated record ever. This record never gets the love it should be getting. How it doesn't get the respect it deserves is beyond me

Raw Footage is in my top 5 favourite albums of all time. Yeah it's not exactly Illmatic or the Chronic but I'm not saying it's the best either, just my favourite. That album has made an indelible mark in my life because it came out back when things were really good.

Do Ya Thang, Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It, It Takes a Nation and my favourite record on the album is Take Me Away. Such a brilliant yet again, vastly underrated album
                    Its in my Apple Music. The whole album was fire...

Comment

Originally posted by tdubb View Post
                      If thats true why did he fight guys out of there primes?
                      Not at the lower weights
                      I’ve always said Floyd was a beast pre de la Hoya
                      Post Oscar it’s laughable

Comment

Working...
                      X