Collapse
No announcement yet.

Losing trust in a sparring partner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately our female friends are kept away from mostly men dominated sports because of such pricks!
    I love to see women in sports invaded by men.
    You better learn how to escape and some defensive moves rather than asking him to go easy on you. When we sparr it starts like point fighting but a minute later it turns out to a fight but not to the level of knocking anyone out, but body shot KOs happens

Comment

Trust? LOL,,,,,,,,

In the ring is not where you trust. In a ring is where you fight. You know that he knows that you that he knows that you know as he pulls the joker. Know he is certain that he knows he knows that you know that he knows.... and it's all in bunches of punches. Let 'em fly.......

Lol, ya ever get this one? I won't punch you in the nose and the same you don't punch me in the nose? Those always end well.....

They are your mobile punching bags, make it so.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
        Trust? LOL,,,,,,,,

In the ring is not where you trust. In a ring is where you fight. You know that he knows that you that he knows that you know as he pulls the joker. Know he is certain that he knows he knows that you know that he knows.... and it's all in bunches of punches. Let 'em fly.......

Lol, ya ever get this one? I won't punch you in the nose and the same you don't punch me in the nose? Those always end well.....

They are your mobile punching bags, make it so.
        Quoting Archie Moore aye?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
          Quoting Archie Moore aye?
          No, Archie Moore pre-quoted me.

Comment

can i smell your sweaty gym gear?

Comment

Originally posted by Allilang View Post
              I'm a girl learning boxing in Korea. The girls here are all too weak and small so I have to spar with guys here.

There is a guy that I used to practice with, but our times at the gym haven't lined up very well so we haven't been able to spar in a long time. Today our trainer asked us to do some practice sparring where we pull our punches. In Korea they call it "meseu sparring" I don't know what its called in English.

I had already gone 6 rounds with other people and my left hand was injured, and he was fresh.

Well, the guy started hitting me without pulling his punches at all like I was a heavy bag. I asked him to stop 3 times in 20 seconds and he didn't stop. So I took my gear off and left the ring. My feelings were hurt far more than his punches, but the guy just gave me the cold shoulder from then on. He gave me a half hearted apology as I was about to leave.

My question is, how do you deal with this situation. I fear it's going to be awkward now. I don't think I trust going in the ring with him again now.
              Don't worry baby, post a photo and if you are hot, I can **** him up real quick, then we can spar in the bedroom first, to develop that trust you need in your sparing partner.

After biz Z shows you multiple positions, and pounds you like a heavy bag internally, you will be ready to face and defeat that bulgogi azz clown. I have mentored several Korean females in Korea and Japan.

I will take you to Lotte world and other places.

Have you had plastic surgery like many Korean women?

Comment

Originally posted by AaronJW View Post
                I do "mas" sparring here in Japan too, no idea where the word comes from lol.

Isn't the trainer watching the sparring? I'd ask him to tell your partner what non-contact sparring means.

Or you could explain it to him yourself, and if he says he knows, ask him why he was hitting you.

I sometimes have the same problem actually. I don't mind it though, but if I was tired with an injured hand I would.
                Where in japan buddy?

Comment

Working...
                X