This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
    Out of all the many religions and the many variations of those religions you will only be accepted into heaven if you choose the "correct" one yet you arent allowed to use logic to make your decision. Does that really not seem ridiculous?
    Who said that you can't use logic? Christianity IS logical. By all means use logic, however, there is always going to be an element of faith involved. Look at all of the evidence that supports Chrsitianity and against and you will see that it's in favor of Christianity. If the truth is on your side, then you have nothing to fear. I've certainly explored both sides, which is why I'm so convinced.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAuthority View Post
      Statistically, it would be extremely unlikely that you would follow Christ. Do you accept this?

What religion would you follow if you were born and raised in a remote part of the Amazon rainforest (i.e. with a tribe that was completely isolated from the rest of the world)?
      I'd follow Chrisitianity because that's the only true one. Jesus Christ is the only one who can have a real, relationship with you, no other religion can because they are false. I know Jesus personally. He reveals Himself to me Spiritually in a very real way every single day. You can only truly understand this if you are born again spritually.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Name View Post
        With all due respect, that's just your opinion dude. Every religion is worth as long as it allows men to relate with their own spirituality and gives worthy rules of life. For example, there are some things about Catholicism that I don't like and Church has been changing his rules throughout the centuries: think about the second Vatican Council... Things need to get always better anywhere. That's because the perfect religion doesn't exist.
        My opinion is based upon the actual facts and evidence. The others are not. Do your research. Research the creationism web sites and their evidence for why evolution is a sham. Christianity isn't about a church, it's about a R E L A T I O N S H I P with Jesus Christ. Yes, I tell you I know Him personally. He reveals Himself to me daily. I feel His presence and He speaks into my mind when there is something that He wants me to know. He's REAL dude, He's REALLY real! I might sound crazy to you, but I'm trying to get you to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
          If there really is an all knowing being would it not make more sense that he made us the way he wanted us instead of expecting us to against our " god given" instincts?
          He's not expecting you not to look at the facts. Take the time to explore that actual facts from both sides. Check out the creation sites. Explore the origin of the bible and Christianity from both sides.

Comment

• If our speechcraft level is 100 is there any chance of talking our way out of hell?

Comment

• well. I will tell you when I'm dead........funny question!!!!!

Comment

• Christianity is a false religion. The true gods are the Norse gods and here's the proof:

The desert god Yahweh promised to kill the wicked. Odin promised to destroy the Ice Giants. There are still many wicked people in the world, yet there are no Ice Giants.

Therefore only Odin keeps his word.

QED.

Comment

• Here's how :-

Before you die get a hot girl. Tell her to drink your ash after you die. After she does that you will come out of her pussay. That is where you get to heaven.

Comment

• Originally posted by cannonball_X View Post
                    Here's how :-

Before you die get a hot girl. Tell her to drink your ash after you die. After she does that you will come out of her pussay. That is where you get to heaven.
                    I think that you need lessons in basic anatomy. Not to mention a primer in states of matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
                      If our speechcraft level is 100 is there any chance of talking our way out of hell?
                      Yes, by humbling your heart right now, admitting to God that you're a sinner and asking Jesus to be your Lord and Savior, believing that He died on the cross and rose from the dead for your sins.

Comment

Working...
                      X