Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I'll Return To 160, But We Can Do Fights Between 160-168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh **** ! We got ourselves a new Canelo weight. 164.5lbs homie !

Comment

So new Canelo`s trik: he will want to fight 160 guys at 168 in their chubby mode, lol.

Comment

Canelo is my guy, but this is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
          Oh **** ! We got ourselves a new Canelo weight. 164.5lbs homie !
          We have to give Canelo some credit here! He has fought champions at 152, 154, 160, and now 168! There was another fighter who said "...anybody from 154 to 168," and only fought guys at 160! We should be clowning him, and not Canelo!

Comment

Well, he's the best 155 pounder ever, so I guess he'll be the best 161 pounder ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              We have to give Canelo some credit here! He has fought champions at 152, 154, 160, and now 168! There was another fighter who said "...anybody from 154 to 168," and only fought guys at 160! We should be clowning him, and not Canelo!

like I have said many times..... Canelo and Ward are everything these clowns thought Golovkin would be

oh, and speaking of Ward..... golov-tards really should STFU about 164 lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
                New Canelo weight division 165 coming soon lol. Hes gonna make the 160lbers come up and weaken the guys at 168 by making them come down

Can't wait for him and Oscar to say "I'm not a real super middle weight" in their defense.

Its so stupid. fight at 160 or 168 anything in between is only being done to gain an unnecessary advantage
                Seems to me you're the only stupid one who's speaking just on speculations that are coming from you!
                You're assuming he's gonna make all the fighters agree to a catch-weight before it happens and you're already biitching and moaning about it so you tell me....
                How stupid is that???
                If he wants to fight at 160 and 168 then that's on him!

Comment

It really makes no difference what weight he fights as long as the opponents are good.

Comment

Canelo is the A side. he picks the weight. side B has to adapt.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      A loss to the WBA super middleweight champion Rocky Fielding not only could taint Canelo Alvarez's decision over Gennady Golovkin this year, it could significantly muddle the future for the Mexican star. Alvarez moves up from 160 pounds to 168 in search of a third division title, which would place him in special company among his countrymen - only eight others have held three division crowns. That's the quest at Madison Square Garden against Fielding, a heavy underdog despite owning the belt.
                      [Click Here To Read More]
                      And if Mayweather wants to
                      Fight, Nelo will drop to 150.

Comment

Working...
                      X