Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trumps lawyer gets three years in prison!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Trump said he never knew anything about payments to Stormy and Karen. Is that true?
    in the video YOU provided you can clearly hear trump asking cohen "what financials?" when asked about supposed "transfers of money" etc

again.... unless you can provide PROOF and a LINK please of you claim.....

Comment

• Comment

• Trump was in room when Cohen and National Enquierer Publisher discussed illegal hush money. payments.

Can you say co conspirator ?

How will they spin spin spin ???

All I know is that fan is spinning and it wreaks.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
          Trump was in room when Cohen and National Enquierer Publisher discussed illegal hush money. payments.

Can you say co conspirator ?

How will they spin spin spin ???

All I know is that fan is spinning and it wreaks.

How many Law courses do you teach at Harvard?

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Trump said he never knew anything about payments to Stormy and Karen. Is that true?
            But so what? He lied about that...what politician doesn't lie? Every one of them would be in jail if doing so was criminal. He lied about having sex with someone before he was in politics and tried to keep it quiet. He has not lied under oath nor was he obliged to Congress to go into detail about it. There was a confidentiality agreement and he was obligated to keep the terms of that confidential.

All politicians try to influence the election...that's how elections are won. Nothing to pin on him for that. Now if a foreign country tries to influence the election and you colluded with them to do so...that's a problem. But so far not a shred of evidence suggests he did this and that's what the investigation is about. That he lied about having sex with someone before the he was a candidate and tried to keep it quiet is not a crime nor is lying about it if you're not under oath. If you used campaign contributions to make the payments...that's a problem. But he didn't do that. Nothing to see her folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post

Did you say something fuqedtoothed ???

All I know is guiness book of world records is keeping a close eye as to how many times President Numbnuts has changed his story.

Cause innocent men with integrity lie all the time.

We’re way past the smoke.

Cohen’s singing his @ss off...

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
                Hmmm, who to believe here....

On one hand you have a Harvard law professor, considered one of the most brilliant legal minds in the country.

On the other hand you have an Internet know-it-all who communicates almost exclusively via superfan memes and insults.

It's a tough one, ain't it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                  Did you say something fuqedtoothed ???

All I know is guiness book of world records is keeping a close eye as to how many times President Numbnuts has changed his story.

Cause innocent men with integrity lie all the time.

We’re way past the smoke.

Cohen’s singing his @ss off...
                  Ah I see...
                  Last edited by BuckToothed; 12-13-2018, 05:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    Hmmm, who to believe here....

On one hand you have a Harvard law professor, considered one of the most brilliant legal minds in the country.

On the other hand you have an Internet know-it-all who communicates almost exclusively via superfan memes and insults.

It's a tough one, ain't it.
                    Their level of critical thinking and logical reasoning skills makes me think they barely finished high school.

Comment

• How convenient and cute.

Believe Dershowitz when it suits your Trump Cult.

I’m thinking I’m investigated out now.

Hell the house hasn’t even changed colors yet.

Must be the Deep State at work ???

Comment

Working...
                      X