Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trumps lawyer gets three years in prison!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        How was it supposed to benefit him?
        I suggest that you read today’s statement by AMI who paid off another woman on behalf of Trump

Stick a fork in him, he’s done

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
          Everyone that Mueller has targeted except one I believe, has cooperated and plead guilty.

The top people in Trump's campaign are felons now. Trump destroys everything he gets close to, hence why Russia wanted him in office.

Ivanka and Jared will be joining Cohen also.

Of course they will son, of course they will.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
            Can you cite where in the FEC laws that states it’s illegal to do what you’re stating?
            Paying women to silence them so to influence the result of an election sounds ominous, but I’m sure there is no laws that says it’s illegal to do so.
            I mean making a contribution to a campaign has one motive, which is to influence the result of an election... why else would you give money if you don’t intend for them to win.

What Cohen pleaded guilty to is making an illegal contribution, which is exceeding the allowable limit.
            If this is proven to be true (Cohen’s plea was not litigated, it was a plea bargain), then the campaign is liable to not reporting the contribution to the FEC... the campaign is liable, not the candidate.
            Exactly

These stupid superfans need to start listening to people like Harvard Law professor Alan Dershowitz as opposed to getting their 'facts' from D superfan sites.

Dershowitz has no skin in the game. He's only citing the law. The superfan sites do have skin in the game, as they want to 'win', ie get Trump removed from office, at all costs.

I know your own team calls you guys "stupid", but try real hard to use some Independent, unbiased critical thinking here.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
              Ok, so you have nothing... you go on a forum and refused to discuss.
              I know what’s going on... and I’m challenging your assertion, now go defend it
              I'd wager my bottom dollar that ain't gonna happen.

All you get out of that guy is superfan memes, insults, and obfuscation.

A completely useless poster.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dumpster Juice View Post
                Theres no point. They are disingenuous in their posts.
                They are called NPCs for a reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                  I suggest that you read today’s statement by AMI who paid off another woman on behalf of Trump

Stick a fork in him, he’s done
                  Again was it campaign money or was it personal money?

Cohen is a lawyer he knows the difference and he’s bound by a code of ethics he knows that he couldn’t use campaign money etc

If he misused funds, like he did in his personal life, how is that anyone else’s fault?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    I'd wager my bottom dollar that ain't gonna happen.

All you get out of that guy is superfan memes, insults, and obfuscation.

A completely useless poster.
                    Lmao, sometimes I do it just to get my point on record, even though I knew going in...

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      How was it supposed to benefit him?
                      Lmfao!!!

Yet again SafeSpace tried to score Gotcha! points, and in the process destroyed his own argument.

Ok, SafeSpace is technically correct. It's actually the Trump Organization's money.

He got me. Rack up the Gotcha! points.

But remember, Donald Trump himself owns the Trump Organization.

So if it's the Trump Organization's money, then it is Donald Trump's money, and thus it ain't campaign donations.

All too easy.

And that's why he's still on Ignore. If one must play Gotcha! with me, I demand they at least be somewhat good at it.

Comment

Working...
                      X