This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys tell me,

Are Hispanics considered white, illegal outsiders(trump), black, natives?? I'm asking because in court documents including law enforcement im listed as a white male. I don't have a problem with this but when I travel to certain parts in this country people think I'm some illegal Hispanic. My parents are both Puerto Ricans with Mediterranean skin tone. I'm light skinned with jet black native hair. I've been confused for middle eastern, French, vietnamese, and pinoy!?! Da****? I just want an overall opinion from the lounge on how they see Latinos and if they understand that we are a melting pot of all races.

Originally posted by Tankdestroyer View Post
    Are Hispanics considered white, illegal outsiders(trump), black, natives?? I'm asking because in court documents including law enforcement im listed as a white male. I don't have a problem with this but when I travel to certain parts in this country people think I'm some illegal Hispanic. My parents are both Puerto Ricans with Mediterranean skin tone. I'm light skinned with jet black native hair. I've been confused for middle eastern, French, vietnamese, and pinoy!?! Da****? I just want an overall opinion from the lounge on how they see Latinos and if they understand that we are a melting pot of all races.
    Would you consider calling yourself an African American? I'm sorry but I only acknowledge black and white people.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
      Would you consider calling yourself an African American? I'm sorry but I only acknowledge black and white people.
      Haha that was actually good. I guess if you want to identify me that way then I'm yo nïģģá

Comment

Originally posted by Tankdestroyer View Post
        Do you think you are white? Seems like you have checked a box some where classifying yourself as such. I've heard people say some forms don't have the right option for them but I've personally never filled anything out that didn't have 'hispanic/latin of (of any race)' on it.

Comment

Working...
        X