Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury: Klitschko dropped Wilder TWICE in sparring!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    This story came from Andy Lee who said it privately to someone at Sky.

Wilder was sent home from the Klitschko camp, but he was very green. I believe it was in 2012 or so.
    It’s been confirmed multiple times, Ali Bashir did an interview and he was asked.
    I’m not sure what it really means in the grand scheme of things we’ve seen Ortiz have Wilder near enough out on his feet and I’m not sure I consider Ortiz a powerful a puncher as Wlad.

As it’s been stated, it’s common knowledge. What is their to take from Wilder being dropped around 2012-13 with headgear on against the biggest puncher active at the time, as Fury proved only a fool would stand in front of Wlad and try go toe to toe in a gun fight with you’re susceptible and haven’t the durability of some of th greats who could take punches harder than they could give.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
      If Wilder loses all his hype goes down the drain
      Will Fury be given his for beating him ?

Comment

Originally posted by Kell Mercury View Post
        Will Fury be given his for beating him ?
        Fury just retains his #1 position that he had 3 years ago. By beating Wilder he proves that he still has it

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
          Funny thing is that Wilder's sparring partner Malik Scott said that Joshua did more than held his own against Klitschko & it was in 2013

I think that translated in the ring.

From range Klitschko was better, when they were exchanging Joshua was better

Klitschko has a style all wrong for Wilder, we have seen many times how a simple but well excecuted, textbook boxing approach gives wilder fits, the issue has been those guys (szpilka, washington etc) had zero power, so eventually wilder felt confident to just walk them down abandoning any form of defence. obviously Klitschko has brutal power compared to them

It's why I think fury is going to have problems with Wilder is the lack of power

It's also why i pick Joshua to beat Wilder, Joshua will not find it hard to land on Wilder from the first bell, and he lands with serious power.
          Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 11-29-2018, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Wilder KO 1

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              This story came from Andy Lee who said it privately to someone at Sky.

Wilder was sent home from the Klitschko camp, but he was very green. I believe it was in 2012 or so.
              It was 2014 preparing for Pulev.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                Fury just retains his #1 position that he had 3 years ago. By beating Wilder he proves that he still has it
                Isn’t AJ ranked no.1 now ? Fury was ranked champion no.1 I guess but if Fury beats Wilder I’d have him no.2 right where I consider Wilder right now.

Their is no current champion as far as I’m concerned. Fury is a doping PED cheat.

Comment

Is this really news?? Haye rocked him too......

Comment

Working...
                  X