Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Too Fast" Fury vs "Bronze Bomber" Wilder: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder in 6 or less.

Comment

• on the fence tbh, might pick wilder to win on points but won't count fury out as he surprised me when he beat wladimir in their title fight..

who knows i'm just interested to see who wins then the winner can face Joshua hopefully

Comment

• Originally posted by Zmerai Khan View Post
        Epic.

You should start hanging out with Beyonce. The conversations would be priceless entertainment.
        What he also fails to realize, with all his Marciano ball hugging (I'm also a huge Marciano fan) is that Marciano wasn't just a slugger, he could box fairly well. Wilder can't. Fury has more in common with Rocky than Wilder does.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kell Mercury View Post
          You really believe he had a breakdown?
          Yes, he went mental.

Comment

• I've switched choices... I think Fury will stop him around 9/10.

Watching the Wilder Ortiz fight again today, Wilder was completely undone by the southpaw. I don't care what the cards said - he was losing that fight. He had no idea how to get his right hand off.

Fury is smart. He'll be switching to southpaw often. And he won't lose his cool like Ortiz did when he eventually pegs Wilder. If Wilder was confused by Ortiz then he'll be baffled by Fury.

What we did see from the Ortiz fight is that Wilder is always dangerous. Can still carry power late into a fight. I don't think it will be a classic, but it will be intriguing throughout.

Comment

• Actually most of the votes in this poll were made in 2015 when this thread was made. A lot has changed since then.

Comment

• Re

You can say this about Anthony Joshua too...

Wilder's knockout percentage would suggest that he's this seek-and-destroy mauler. He isn't.

Eventually he lands the bomb that staggers or drops his opponent. But that's usually preceded by several rounds of cautious apprehension.

The Wilder/Ortiz fight was getting loudly BOOED, until the action started in the mid rounds!

I expect the same waiting game from Wilder, and this could give the advantage to a boxer like Fury.

Theres a chance that the bomb, that always happens for Wilder, never materializes, and Fury wins a decision.

Unless Fury decides to step down on the accelerator-and he wont, for fear of the power-expect a tactical, uneventful first half of the fight.

Comment

• What some people don't get is that Wilder actually have more range. Fury have more reach but he rarely throws a straight punch, while Wilder is faster. Add to this that Fury likes to get squared a lot and we can see a short fight

Comment

• Wilder by 12 rd ko

Comment

• Unhinged Wilder is surely knocking out Fury now. Dude is a spazz but he should win.

Comment

Working...
                      X