No announcement yet.

Jewish shooting shows BoxingScene Lounge hypocrisy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
    You just spoke like the real ignorant, uneducated man you are.
    Lets hear your excuses now
    The Army of God
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Army_o...(United_States)

Manmasi National Christian Army
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manmas...ian_Army_(MNCA)

Eastern Lightning, a.k.a. the Church of the Almighty God
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Lightning

The Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord%27s_Resistance_Army

The National Liberation Front of Tripura
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation...ont_of_Tripura

The Phineas Priesthood
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phineas_Priesthood

The Concerned Christians
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concerned_Christians

The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Co...rm_of_the_Lord

Some Incidents of Christian Extremism / Killings of innocents (there are a lot more) :

the Pittsburgh Synagogue Shooting
    46-year-old Robert D. Bowers, (Christian) shot and killed 11 innocent while screaming death to all jews.

April 19, 1995 Oklahoma City bombing — Timothy McVeigh (Christian) blew up 168 innocent Americans

The 1982 Sabra and Shatila massacre, which targeted unarmed Palestinian refugees for rape and murder, was considered to be genocide by the United Nations General Assembly. A British photographer present during the incident said that "People who committed the acts of murder that I saw that day were wearing [crucifixes] and were calling themselves Christians

John Lennon's killer, Mark David Chapman accused John Lennon of blasphemy before murdering him in 1980. He was angry about Lennon's 1966 well-publicized comment that Beatles were "more popular than Jesus

In 2016, Curtis Allen, Gavin Wright and Patrick Eugene Stein, 3 Kansas militia men calling themselves 'Crusaders' were arrested plotting a bomb attack and a mass shooting targeting an apartment complex home to a mosque and many Muslim immigrants from Somalia.

In 2018, Marckles Alcius, a 31-year-old Christian and Massachusetts man deliberately crashed a stolen truck into Planned Parenthood clinic, injuring three people including a pregnant woman. Alcius had indicated to investigators after his arrest that the act was intentional and that he was willing to die in the attack.

In 1988, a Paris cinema which was screening the controversial The Last Temptation of Christ movie was attacked by members of a right-wing Catholic group. An acidic device was detonated inside which caused a fire which destroyed the cinema and caused serious injuries to people inside.
    GGG Gloveking Hasn’t got an answer apart from the fact that he is a flaming racist.

Comment

• Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
      You just spoke like the real ignorant, uneducated man you are.
      Lets hear your excuses now
      The Army of God
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Army_o...(United_States)

Manmasi National Christian Army
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manmas...ian_Army_(MNCA)

Eastern Lightning, a.k.a. the Church of the Almighty God
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Lightning

The Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA)
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord%27s_Resistance_Army

The National Liberation Front of Tripura
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation...ont_of_Tripura

The Phineas Priesthood
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phineas_Priesthood

The Concerned Christians
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concerned_Christians

The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Co...rm_of_the_Lord
      Here are some quotes from the websites you've provided:

Army of God (AOG) is a Christian terrorist organization that has engaged in the use of anti-abortion violence in the United States to fight against abortion.

they rarely communicate with each other;[2] the organization forbids those who wish to "take action against baby killing abortionists" from discussing their plans with anyone in advance.

(Another stupid abortion group. One can imagine the level of success they have and the elaborate organization if they can't even talk to each other on advance. Talk about a secret society)

Manmasi National Christian Army (MNCA), an christian extremist group operating in North East India[1][2] In 2009, this group were charged with forcing Hindus to convert at gunpoint. Seven or more Hmar youths were charged with visiting Bhuvan hill, a Hindu village, armed with guns, and pressuring residents to convert to Christianity. They also desecrated temples by painting crosses on the walls with their blood. The Sonai police, along with the 5th Assam Rifles, arrested 13 members of the MNCA, including their commander-in-chief. Guns and ammunition were seized.[3][1][2]

(This is the article in its entirety. Do we really want to compare a few Indians trying to convert people at gunpoint with Hamas? Ok sure...)

accused of various crimes, including the infamous Zhaoyuan McDonald's Cult Murder[7] Christian opponents and international media have in turn described it as a cult[8] and even as a "terrorist organization.

(Notice the Christians denounced both the group and their actions. They didn't dance in the street, praise their actions, and have Christian countries sponsor their activities.)

] It appears to largely function as a personality cult of its leader Joseph Kony,[

(The LRA is Kony in Africa. It deeply saddens me that he is claiming to do his atrocities in the name of the Lord. But isn't he wanted? Isn't he in hiding? That's how terrorists should be. In hiding)

In 2001, there were 826 reported terrorist attacks in Tripura, in which 405 people lost their lives and 481 kidnappings were made by the NLFT and related organisations such as the Christian All Tripura Tiger Force

(These guys are putting in some work. It's basically a separatist movement in India. The numbers pale in comparison, though)

But there is no evidence that their organization was any larger than those four individuals."

The Phineas Priesthood is not considered an organization

Between 60 and 80 members of the group disappeared from their homes and jobs in Colorado in October 1998 and were the subject of a search. On January 3, 1999, they gained notoriety when they were arrested and deported from Israel

(They went to Israel. They got deported. The end.)

In April 1985, law enforcement officers investigating the group for weapons violations and terrorist acts carried out a siege against the compound. After a peaceful resolution, officers arrested and convicted CSA's top leaders, and the organization dissolved.

(And that was the last of them...)

Comment

• Originally posted by abracada View Post
        GGG Gloveking Hasn’t got an answer apart from the fact that he is a flaming racist.
        Please see above...

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          Here are some quotes from the websites you've provided:

Army of God (AOG) is a Christian terrorist organization that has engaged in the use of anti-abortion violence in the United States to fight against abortion.

they rarely communicate with each other;[2] the organization forbids those who wish to "take action against baby killing abortionists" from discussing their plans with anyone in advance.

(Another stupid abortion group. One can imagine the level of success they have and the elaborate organization if they can't even talk to each other on advance. Talk about a secret society)

Manmasi National Christian Army (MNCA), an christian extremist group operating in North East India[1][2] In 2009, this group were charged with forcing Hindus to convert at gunpoint. Seven or more Hmar youths were charged with visiting Bhuvan hill, a Hindu village, armed with guns, and pressuring residents to convert to Christianity. They also desecrated temples by painting crosses on the walls with their blood. The Sonai police, along with the 5th Assam Rifles, arrested 13 members of the MNCA, including their commander-in-chief. Guns and ammunition were seized.[3][1][2]

(This is the article in its entirety. Do we really want to compare a few Indians trying to convert people at gunpoint with Hamas? Ok sure...)

accused of various crimes, including the infamous Zhaoyuan McDonald's Cult Murder[7] Christian opponents and international media have in turn described it as a cult[8] and even as a "terrorist organization.

(Notice the Christians denounced both the group and their actions. They didn't dance in the street, praise their actions, and have Christian countries sponsor their activities.)

] It appears to largely function as a personality cult of its leader Joseph Kony,[

(The LRA is Kony in Africa. It deeply saddens me that he is claiming to do his atrocities in the name of the Lord. But isn't he wanted? Isn't he in hiding? That's how terrorists should be. In hiding)

In 2001, there were 826 reported terrorist attacks in Tripura, in which 405 people lost their lives and 481 kidnappings were made by the NLFT and related organisations such as the Christian All Tripura Tiger Force

(These guys are putting in some work. It's basically a separatist movement in India. The numbers pale in comparison, though)

But there is no evidence that their organization was any larger than those four individuals."

The Phineas Priesthood is not considered an organization

Between 60 and 80 members of the group disappeared from their homes and jobs in Colorado in October 1998 and were the subject of a search. On January 3, 1999, they gained notoriety when they were arrested and deported from Israel

(They went to Israel. They got deported. The end.)

In April 1985, law enforcement officers investigating the group for weapons violations and terrorist acts carried out a siege against the compound. After a peaceful resolution, officers arrested and convicted CSA's top leaders, and the organization dissolved.

(And that was the last of them...)

Army of God (AOG) - Robert Lewis Dear The shooter was a member and said he killed because it was God’s work.

MNCA - You say it doesn’t count as it’s only a few Christians? Few hundred. Ok won’t count the hundreds to make you feel better.

LRA - terror group, again you say as they hide it’s fine?!!! Ok whatever makes you feel good about your fellow Christians! Clearly ISIS drive around your home street with flags flying and cars with ISIS logos on them.

The Phineas Priesthood - they want to enforce biblical law. They have bombed the sh|t out of places etc but as you feel they look disorganised it’s all good.

Comment

Army of God (AOG) - Robert Lewis Dear The shooter was a member and said he killed because it was God’s work.

MNCA - You say it doesn’t count as it’s only a few Christians? Few hundred. Ok won’t count the hundreds to make you feel better.

LRA - terror group, again you say as they hide it’s fine?!!! Ok whatever makes you feel good about your fellow Christians! Clearly ISIS drive around your home street with flags flying and cars with ISIS logos on them.

The Phineas Priesthood - they want to enforce biblical law. They have bombed the sh|t out of places etc but as you feel they look disorganised it’s all good.
            Ok, Dear was a member, and as a member, he was not permitted to talk to anyone, including other members, about their anti abortion actions. My question is how well organized, and how large an operation could they accomplish, given this rule? These guys are lone wolves, not a well funded, state sponsored, terror group.

Do you have any evidence of mnca killing hundreds? I posted the entire Wikipedia article with no mention of it. Further, if such evidence exists, it is incorrect to assume I would dismiss hundreds of murders, considering another group killed hundreds and I said they were putting in work. What I said was that the numbers pale in comparison.

Now, to the next lie. (It's ok, I understand the Qur'an teaches to lie when you feel necessary) I don't know how you managed to interpret "I'm deeply saddened by the atrocities..." into "it's ok". It's not ok, and hes being hunted down. That's what we do to terrorists. Not harbor them and fund them. No, they don't ride up and down my street. Of course, I don't live in Iraq and Syria. If I did, my response might be different.

Lastly, the Wikipedia article says the Phineas priesthood was no larger than those 4 people. 4 people. That's it.

So, it seems to me that your argument is boiling down to why isn't Kony and a few groups of lone wolves being viewed the same as state funded, organised terrorists that kill thousands every year?

Comment

Ok, Dear was a member, and as a member, he was not permitted to talk to anyone, including other members, about their anti abortion actions. My question is how well organized, and how large an operation could they accomplish, given this rule? These guys are lone wolves, not a well funded, state sponsored, terror group.

Do you have any evidence of mnca killing hundreds? I posted the entire Wikipedia article with no mention of it. Further, if such evidence exists, it is incorrect to assume I would dismiss hundreds of murders, considering another group killed hundreds and I said they were putting in work. What I said was that the numbers pale in comparison.

Now, to the next lie. (It's ok, I understand the Qur'an teaches to lie when you feel necessary) I don't know how you managed to interpret "I'm deeply saddened by the atrocities..." into "it's ok". It's not ok, and hes being hunted down. That's what we do to terrorists. Not harbor them and fund them. No, they don't ride up and down my street. Of course, I don't live in Iraq and Syria. If I did, my response might be different.

Lastly, the Wikipedia article says the Phineas priesthood was no larger than those 4 people. 4 people. That's it.

So, it seems to me that your argument is boiling down to why isn't Kony and a few groups of lone wolves being viewed the same as state funded, organised terrorists that kill thousands every year?
              a few of the attacks that have occurred in 2017:

Sunday night, a 64-year-old white man from Nevada opened fire on a crowd of more than 22,000 people at a country music festival in Las Vegas, killing more than 50 and wounding more than 200.
              In August, a 20-year-old white Nazi sympathizer from Ohio sped his car into a crowd of anti-racist protesters in Charlottesville, Virginia, killing a woman and injuring at least 19 others.
              In June, a 66-year-old white man from Illinois shot at Republican Congress members during an early morning baseball practice, severely wounding several people including Rep. Steve Scalise of Louisiana, the House of Representatives Majority Whip.
              In March 2017, a 28-year-old white man from Baltimore traveled to New York City with the explicit aim of killing black men. He stabbed 66-year-old Timothy Caughman to death and was charged with terrorism by New York state authorities.
              In May, a 35-year-old white man from Oregon named Jeremy Joseph Christian began harassing Muslim teenagers on a train in Portland, telling them “We need Americans here!” Two men interceded; Christian then stabbed and killed them both.
              In fact, between 2001 and 2015, more Americans were killed by homegrown right-wing extremists than by Islamist terrorists, according to a study by New America, a nonpartisan think tank in Washington, DC.

Comment

a few of the attacks that have occurred in 2017:

Sunday night, a 64-year-old white man from Nevada opened fire on a crowd of more than 22,000 people at a country music festival in Las Vegas, killing more than 50 and wounding more than 200.
                In August, a 20-year-old white Nazi sympathizer from Ohio sped his car into a crowd of anti-racist protesters in Charlottesville, Virginia, killing a woman and injuring at least 19 others.
                In June, a 66-year-old white man from Illinois shot at Republican Congress members during an early morning baseball practice, severely wounding several people including Rep. Steve Scalise of Louisiana, the House of Representatives Majority Whip.
                In March 2017, a 28-year-old white man from Baltimore traveled to New York City with the explicit aim of killing black men. He stabbed 66-year-old Timothy Caughman to death and was charged with terrorism by New York state authorities.
                In May, a 35-year-old white man from Oregon named Jeremy Joseph Christian began harassing Muslim teenagers on a train in Portland, telling them “We need Americans here!” Two men interceded; Christian then stabbed and killed them both.
                In fact, between 2001 and 2015, more Americans were killed by homegrown right-wing extremists than by Islamist terrorists, according to a study by New America, a nonpartisan think tank in Washington, DC.
                Look at you. So desperate to find Christian terrorism, that you're ready to throw in all politically motivated right wing (and even some left wing) extremists as Christian.

Comment

Look at you. So desperate to find Christian terrorism, that you're ready to throw in all politically motivated right wing (and even some left wing) extremists as Christian.

Yes it’s so funny hahaha

Let’s laugh over more Christians terror groups killing innocent, it’s hilarious isn’t it

Comment

Yes it’s so funny hahaha

Let’s laugh over more Christians terror groups killing innocent, it’s hilarious isn’t it
                    According to the Muslims I saw celebrating after 9/11, it's cause for cheering and singing. Throw in some murals of the occasion, and it's a wrap

Comment

According to the Muslims I saw celebrating after 9/11, it's cause for cheering and singing. Throw in some murals of the occasion, and it's a wrap
                      Who was celebrating 9/11?

Comment

Working...
                      X