Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Golovkin Canelos toughest fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Physically yes but from a technical stand point no. Mayweather frustrated Cabell with his superior skill and I think he was quite embarrassed at the end.

On the other hand GGG is the first person to consistently push Cabell back and keep him on the back foot. He looked exhausted at the end of the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Post and discuss
      It was the first time he stepped in the ring against a man who was as talented AND he didn’t have a weight advantage. That’s why his eyes looked so big.

Comment

Think it will be Danny Jacobs. GGG is already declining while Jacob is still in his prime

Comment

Look I know people debate over GGG Canelo..but people do know a prime Gennady Golovkin would have killed Canelo at middleweight? And I don't like either guy that much at all, but Canelo is barely beating a 35 year old fighter. I can even break it down how I think Golovkin would win. Pretty much he'd be faster and have better defense. Abel Sanchez ruined Golovkins olympic style for the most part.

Comment

Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
            Look I know people debate over GGG Canelo..but people do know a prime Gennady Golovkin would have killed Canelo at middleweight? And I don't like either guy that much at all, but Canelo is barely beating a 35 year old fighter. I can even break it down how I think Golovkin would win. Pretty much he'd be faster and have better defense. Abel Sanchez ruined Golovkins olympic style for the most part.
            I agree I think prime GGG beats Canelo. Old GGG drew with Canelo

Comment

Toughest “win” yes. Toughest fight is obviously the loss to Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                ummmmm no..that would be Mayweather
                That was an inexperienced drained Canelo. This Canelo demolishes Floyd.

Comment

Kelly Pavlik in an interview with Joe Rogan said the two fights with Golovkin may have taken a lot out of Canelo because of the hard punches he took in the two fights. Ditto for Golovkin.

Comment

Working...
                  X