Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HughJass View Post
    On my first one of these.

What's with the two computers? One for tranny ****, the other for straight? Haha good strategy

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      What's with the two computers? One for tranny ****, the other for straight? Haha good strategy
      LOLOL

HDMI cable..Laptop to big screen

Comment

• Originally posted by HughJass View Post
        On my first one of these.

Russian Standard vodka... that is quality man. Forget smirnoff, stolichnaya

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
          Russian Standard vodka... that is quality man. Forget smirnoff, stolichnaya
          Weltz,it's strong as fu.ck!!! 5t drnk on it now and i'm seriously have the head spins.I just smmoked a bong about 20 mins ago and i'm listening to madness lol

Comment

• Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
            Georges... Are you listening to me Georges...? Are you there Georges...?
            Good to see you kaynan, to see you good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
              Good to see you kaynan, to see you good.
              Cheers mi brudda!

Comment

• On Crown per usual. Bout to watch Wisconsin vs. Ohio State. How you all been? I see OG K-Nan done decided to grace us Lounge Rats with his presence. How you been OG?

Who saw Alabama break Mizzou off? The SEC east was weak this year. SEC west was a gotdamn monster.

Comment

• Good seeing C2 and the Kay back.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by Run View Post
                    Good seeing C2 and the Kay back.
                    Shiet R-Dubz mah homie. Im glad to see you steady holdin it down in here bruh. You gonna be in the H for new years? I might swing through there. I was down there during Turkey day, but we was hella busy the whole time. How you been mah Ace?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                      Shiet R-Dubz mah homie. Im glad to see you steady holdin it down in here bruh. You gonna be in the H for new years? I might swing through there. I was down there during Turkey day, but we was hella busy the whole time. How you been mah Ace?
                      Never sure where life will take me but I'm down south for the holidays and not sure when I'm goin' back. I caught the red eye drive back late I guess a week ago.

Yeah that city is getting pretty bad. Doin' some work with my childhood buddy atm.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X