Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What’s Worse, LOMA losing to Salido, or MIKEY to Spence?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What’s Worse, LOMA losing to Salido, or MIKEY to Spence?

We all know the bruvas needed redemption for the Broner and Easter losses, especially because Broner cried in sparring against Spence..

Why are people calling Mikey a dumbass as if Loma is undefeated...

The fight between Loma and Mikey can still be made.

Why would a Mikey fan make an excuse should he lose to Loma? The Spence win doesn’t count nor the Salido loss or victory over Rigondeaux portray that these two fighters aren’t still high on the P4P.

Loma beating Rigo shows why Spence needs to challenge at a higher a weight. Most of Rigo’s opponents were significantly bigger than him at 122, so one could say Rigo was a big 118 or small Super Bantam.

Nevertheless, water and cornflakes! Watch PBC shills still jerk off to Broner.
    Loma Loss to Salido - Top Rank ego and arrogance 2nd fight
    64.52%
    Mikey attempting 5th weight class against the 147 Boogieman
    35.48%
    Last edited by Thuglife Nelo; 03-19-2019, 03:17 AM.

Get a life kid

Comment

Tyson Fury losing to John McDermott

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
        Get a life kid
        /end thread

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
          /end thread
          Dirrell gets smoked GGG.

Kenny Porter is scared of Spence’s father.

TMT Gym affiliates are Vegas STD stench

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
            Get a life kid
            My Rottweiler would teabag your eye lashes

Comment

Another one of your incredibly stupid hateful threads hating on Spence and Loma. Loma fought for a world title in his second pro fight against a tough sob who came in way over weight and fought dirty as hell and got away with it. Still many thought Loma won. Loma offered him a rematch and Salido passed because he knew he would get humiliated in a rematch. Loma has nothing to be ashamed of in the Salido fight. Mikey was a veteran pro and Spence beat the hell out of him with ridiculous ease winning by a complete shutout of 120 to 107. Spence landed 345 punches on Mikey while Mikey landed a pathetic 75 punches. That is the most one sided punch count I have ever seen. Loma has always said he will fight Mikey any time and Arum actually wants the fight but Mikey does not. If Spence stays at 147 the rest of his career and fights the best and dominates there is nothing wrong with that. TS if you don't like it. Fuc you, you damn hater. I am tired of all the hater threads you start every day. You should be limited to starting one thread a day instead of your usual 10 useless threads a day. I don't care if you put me on ignore because your threads are not worth bothering with anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                I don't care if you put me on ignore because your threads are not worth bothering with anyway.
                How can I ignore you? you bump my threads and we both love that chicken from Popeyes! we working.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                  Dirrell gets smoked GGG.

Kenny Porter is scared of Spence’s father.

TMT Gym affiliates are Vegas STD stench
                  You really live in your own weird fuced up world.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    Another one of your incredibly stupid hateful threads hating on Spence and Loma. Loma fought for a world title in his second pro fight against a tough sob who came in way over weight and fought dirty as hell and got away with it. Still many thought Loma won. Loma offered him a rematch and Salido passed because he knew he would get humiliated in a rematch. Loma has nothing to be ashamed of in the Salido fight. Mikey was a veteran pro and Spence beat the hell out of him with ridiculous ease winning by a complete shutout of 120 to 107. Spence landed 345 punches on Mikey while Mikey landed a pathetic 75 punches. That is the most one sided punch count I have ever seen. Loma has always said he will fight Mikey any time and Arum actually wants the fight but Mikey does not. If Spence stays at 147 the rest of his career and fights the best and dominates there is nothing wrong with that. TS if you don't like it. Fuc you, you damn hater. I am tired of all the hater threads you start every day. You should be limited to starting one thread a day instead of your usual 10 useless threads a day. I don't care if you put me on ignore because your threads are not worth bothering with anyway.
                    Preach!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X