No announcement yet.

Pac vs Spence and Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac vs Spence and Crawford

I have a question for you guys. What have Spence and Crawford have achieved in the sport of boxing that Pac has not achieved?

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    I have a question for you guys. What have Spence and Crawford have achieved in the sport of boxing that Pac has not achieved?
    Nothing but Pac is 40 and while I think he beats all the other welterweights I think he loses to those two.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      Nothing but Pac is 40 and while I think he beats all the other welterweights I think he loses to those two.
      Right! Therefore, he shouldn't have to fight either one of them in my opinion. I would much rather him go after Thurman, Porter or Danny Garcia instead. Those are much more winnable fights at this stage of his career.

Comment

A Prime Pacquiao not only beat them but beats them up.

Comment

Crawford has achieved more he’s what 135,140 and 147 Champ Spence 147 but neither come close to PACs accomplishments and I doubt they will ever

Comment

Pac at 31 was already a 3x fighter of the year and a fighter of the decade.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
              Pac at 31 was already a 3x fighter of the year and a fighter of the decade.
              Exactly! Therefore, Pac doesn't need them. They need Pac.

Comment

Pac is 40 going on 41. If you know nothing else about boxing, just know he'll be a 41 year old welterweight this year. He can still win some fights against the non elite, but the top guys would ruin him. And for the record, I was one of FEW that picked Pac to ko Mattysse. Do a search.

Comment

Right! Therefore, he shouldn't have to fight either one of them in my opinion. I would much rather him go after Thurman, Porter or Danny Garcia instead. Those are much more winnable fights at this stage of his career.
                  I don't know why the Pac fans are so worried about him fighting these guys. I mean, I assume it's because we mostly think he is likely to take a loss to these two in particular, but have some faith man. Pac has stated that he's with these fights. No one is forcing him to fight these guys. He is a warrior and he isn't in it to cherry pick. Let him have a go! I know a loss isn't the worst that could happen, but in all likelihood, that would be the worst. The best that can happen is he augments his legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
                    Pac is 40 going on 41. If you know nothing else about boxing, just know he'll be a 41 year old welterweight this year. He can still win some fights against the non elite, but the top guys would ruin him. And for the record, I was one of FEW that picked Pac to ko Mattysse. Do a search.
                    That is what I already know. He turns 41 in December. Everyone has a limit, season and a time and this is one of them for Manny Pacquiao. His season and time is up. This is Spence's season and time to rule. Spence would be too much for him at this stage of his career. Therefore, he would be best left alone and avoided altogether. Pac don't need take any kind of asswhoppings this late in his career.

Comment

Working...
                    X