Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs: I Truly Believe Golovkin Beat Canelo In Both Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought GGG slightly edged Canelo in the first fight but I feel Canelo won the second fight, doing the most damage.

Comment

Hum?????

Is this the same JACOBS who this week said "QUOTE"

Just because Cannelo Beat GGG

Doesn't mean he will beat me..I mean CHEAT ME.

I di love the idea Jacobs will have to fight

as a middle weight....No light heavy like

you were with TRIPLE GGG...Te he he he

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
        The 2 dudes that are fighting in May have a combined 3 losses to GGG. To a 35-36 year old GGG. Think about it. Both of them avoided a prime GGG, even handed him over their belt.
        Triple L is a fake hype job that lost to Jacobs & lost to Nelo twice.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          Golovkin clearly won the first fight but the second was closer, i personally think golovkin won a close decision but a draw wouldnt of been crazy. Canelo did not win either fight, and the majority of the boxing world know it.
          Nelo won BOTH fights with Triple L.

Comment

I think GGG beat Canelo in the first fight and Canelo beat that ass the second time.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepBalboa View Post
              Bow down to your daddy Godlovkin the unbeaten king of the middleweights 40-0
              Unbeaten king? 🤣
              Triple L 🤣

Comment

Originally posted by Kali_KO View Post
                GGG won both fights against Canelo. Second fight was closer, but no way Canelo won 7 rounds. 12 round clearly went to GGG, don’t know what Weisfeld or Moretti we’re looking at, if one of them score the 12th for GGG, he keeps his titles
                Nelo outboxed Triple L in the 1st fight then beat the "Mexican Style" out of him in the 2nd fight.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                  Canelo fans are going looney tunes over Jacobs message,”GGG WON BOTH FIGHTS OVER CANELO”!!!!😂😂😂👍👍👍👏👏👏👏

Well Duh !! Corruption in Mrs Byrd , this so sad to ruin a fight and tarnish a legacy out of stupid arrogance or a payoff, and without conscience in front of the WORLD UNCARING WITH HER MIDDLE FINGER IN YER FACE🤢🤮

Of course G won ! Canelo fans come up with the most childish sayings 😂I may or may not read them but if you have you will come to the conclusion they are a bunch of idiots and idiots can’t be taught😂😂😂
                  You have been losing for a LONG time now 😂🤣

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    Canelo fans going to bad mouth Danny some more. We need more fans of the sport and less fans of individual fighters. I don't see anything wrong with his opinions on his fight with GGG or Canelo's. That's all totally within range.
                    Danny on some bullshet kissing ass to the media that made him lose to Triple L (on paper). 😂🤣

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                      As someone said it's interesting all the different opinions on these three fights. I saw Golovkin win a win against Jacobs in a competitive match. I saw Golovkin beat Canelo 8-4 or so the first Canelo fight and thought the second one was closer but a win for Golovkin. If a fight was going to be called a draw it should have been the second Canelo fight. Either way we all know Jacobs will have to stop Canelo to win because even the people who don't admit it know he won't be losing a decision. Problem is Jacobs hasn't shown the willingness to lay it all on the line. He will probably be happy with a UD loss and a fat check.
                      You have the complete opposite of what it actually is 😂🤣

Comment

Working...
                      X