Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl Froch and Andre Ward Going At It On Twitter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like wards personality outside the ring he seems to show class and hardly ever arrogant....however even though i am from the UK froch is a knob and his constant jealousy of golovkin and continuing disdain to a boxer he already beat shows he really thinks to much of himself.
    After froch beat bute and then groves his arrogance and unlikeable personality reared its ugly head

Comment

Froch is being an arrogant tool as usual.

Comment

it's disrespectful to SOG that carl's name is mentioned along with his in the same sentence. there's an abyss in talent between those two fighters. carl is the middle weight UK version of fres oquendo.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
          You won't tell me because you lied and you're an idiot. I've seen enough of your post to know that. You can't answer the question so you can stop pretending that you had a choice.
          And I've seen enough of your posts to not want to waste my time trying to tell you anything.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
            Well if you had a black American beating a white Englishman 7-5, that a dead giveaway that it should have been at least 9-3
            That's hilarious after what happened with Fury and Wilder.

Oh, wait .. you probably think that should have been 9 - 3 for Wilder, yeah?

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
              What? Ward beat Froch on the inside and outside. Out fought him, out muscled him and outboxed him all in a one sided fight.
              It was 115 113 on two cards with no reason for bias towards froch. Froch figured him out in the last few rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                it's disrespectful to SOG that carl's name is mentioned along with his in the same sentence. there's an abyss in talent between those two fighters. carl is the middle weight UK version of fres oquendo.
                Yet ward won by one round lol

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  And I've seen enough of your posts to not want to waste my time trying to tell you anything.
                  Actually you just got caught in a lie. Nothing else to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                    It was 115 113 on two cards with no reason for bias towards froch. Froch figured him out in the last few rounds.
                    Actually Ward beat Froch with one hand. The other hand was broken.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                      That's hilarious after what happened with Fury and Wilder.

Oh, wait .. you probably think that should have been 9 - 3 for Wilder, yeah?
                      Your anti American agenda is showing again.

And yes Fury deserved the decision over Wilder.

Comment

Working...
                      X