Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Finkel: Wilder Was Too Anxious, Too Focused on Getting a KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
    Nice video.
    I can'e see Breazeale lasting more than a couple of rds.
    I agree. Really depends on Fury and whether there is enough time for Wilder to get in his mandatory before the Fury rematch. But yes, easy work...

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
      Did you not see Fury coming back from the canvas and almost taking Wilder out of there?

Wilder knows deep inside he is lost if he ever fights Fury again.
      Was there any 1 punch that did that to Wilder's left eye?

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
        Let’s pretend that Joshua was very weary of Wilder. Watching him on Saturday will fill him with all the confidence to make the fight immediately.

Let’s get this straight I’m a AJ fan but there is no way he has defence like Tyson Fury but he has an offensive that will flatten Wilder and vice versa of course
        Hope Joshua has your confidence and the fight gets made before the Fury rematch. I believe Joshua is easy work for Wilder, but just like the fight with Fury, we won't know for sure until they actually fight.

Comment

Let’s pretend that Joshua was very weary of Wilder. Watching him on Saturday will fill him with all the confidence to make the fight immediately.

Let’s get this straight I’m a AJ fan but there is no way he has defence like Tyson Fury but he has an offensive that will flatten Wilder and vice versa of course

I don't see it like that at all

I doubt Joshua can beat either of those guys

Fury is more-skilled and slicker than Joshua, no question..... and Joshua does not have the power to stop him, he does not one-punch guys he breaks them down..... what will AJ do, get lucky all night long?

and if Wilder can knock Fury down TWICE, he can knock Joshua down 3x

I say..... no chance that Joshua will fight either of those guys in 2019..... he will carry on doing his thing, and hope that the rematch takes one of those guys out

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            I don't see it like that at all

I doubt Joshua can beat either of those guys

Fury is more-skilled and slicker than Joshua, no question..... and Joshua does not have the power to stop him, he does not one-punch guys he breaks them down..... what will AJ do, get lucky all night long?

and if Wilder can knock Fury down TWICE, he can knock Joshua down 3x

I say..... no chance that Joshua will fight either of those guys in 2019..... he will carry on doing his thing, and hope that the rematch takes one of those guys out
            You say that of the back of AJ not Fightng for 50 million in the USA. When has he shied away from Fury. To be fair I was annoyed he was even considering Fury as I felt Fury was not ready.

Rest assured Joshua does a better job ta Wilder. He has more strings to his bow. He is a better body puncher than Wilder a better combination puncher than Wilder has better ring generalship than Wilder and is more imposing. Yes Fury will play cat and mouse but Joshua Will not get outboxed like Wilder did.

I always said nullify Wilder ‘s strengths and he is there for the taking. Fury had no meaningful offensive yet he equipped himself well. I am under no illusion there is no way Joshua can evade punches the way Fury did but given the opening Wilder is there to be knocked out

Comment

Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post
              Hope Joshua has your confidence and the fight gets made before the Fury rematch. I believe Joshua is easy work for Wilder, but just like the fight with Fury, we won't know for sure until they actually fight.
              I’ve reported this post for such blasphemous words. Joshua will smoke Wilders boots inside 6 rounds

Comment

You say that of the back of AJ not Fightng for 50 million in the USA. When has he shied away from Fury. To be fair I was annoyed he was even considering Fury as I felt Fury was not ready.

Rest assured Joshua does a better job ta Wilder. He has more strings to his bow. He is a better body puncher than Wilder a better combination puncher than Wilder has better ring generalship than Wilder and is more imposing. Yes Fury will play cat and mouse but Joshua Will not get outboxed like Wilder did.

I always said nullify Wilder ‘s strengths and he is there for the taking. Fury had no meaningful offensive yet he equipped himself well. I am under no illusion there is no way Joshua can evade punches the way Fury did but given the opening Wilder is there to be knocked out

I don't see that at all

looking at the problems AJ had with Parker, the 6'9 BETTER/SLICKER Fury will give him absolute fits..... I think Joshua/Wilder is close to 50/50 but I would back Fury to beat Joshua any day

I don't think Team Joshua will be in a hurry to take either of those fights

look for another silly offer to Wilder, and then a hastily arranged matchup with Dillian Whyte

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
                  Fury doesn't deserve a rematch, and likely won't get one. Wilder is still the champ and now has bigger fish to fry. Fury had his chances, Wilder was there to be beaten and he couldn't capitalize. This is the fight-game, not goodwill... team Wilder is not obligated to give Fury any handouts.
                  it's kind of the opposite. nobody's as interested in wilder vs aj now that he was getting thoroughly outboxed by fury and really should have lost. it's fury that should have the bigger fish to fry here. wilder shouldn't fight aj when he still has unfinished business with fury imo. if either guy could go straight into a fight with aj next, it's fury cuz he really won that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    I don't see that at all

looking at the problems AJ had with Parker, the 6'9 BETTER/SLICKER Fury will give him absolute fits..... I think Joshua/Wilder is close to 50/50 but I would back Fury to beat Joshua any day

I don't think Team Joshua will be in a hurry to take either of those fights

look for another silly offer to Wilder, and then a hastily arranged matchup with Dillian Whyte
                    Yes he was very tentative and Fury is a lot better than Parker. He has a huge frame and although he is more evasive than Parker he is not quicker.

AJ commits to his body shots which is the mistake Wilder made. I have no qualms you believing Fury Will win and can see your arguments for him winning.Although i feel AJ knocks him out. Although Fury has the best legs in the game. He gets knocked down regularly but he always has his legs underneath him when getting up

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
                      Was there any 1 punch that did that to Wilder's left eye?
                      I do not care if ti was 10K punches or one. Wilder looked defeated in there.

Comment

Working...
                      X