Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker on Joshua: Somebody is Getting KO'd - It Won't Be Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s good Parker rates himself. Many don’t. Some might say Parker’s deluded.
    But don’t jinx yourself. Charles Martin said something similar

Comment

Ruiz, Cojanu, Takam and Fury...yeah, you knocked them out too right?!?? This fight will resemble the Joshua vs Breazeale fight and I see Parkers trainer throwing in the towell at some point. Or the ref waving it off because he's getting thrashed and not throwing back.

Comment

It will go distance

Comment

Based on his performance against hopeless Hughie Fury, Parker has no chance but we all know styles make fights and with them both promising to meet head to head on it sounds like it could be exciting stuff.A little better than Hughie running around the ring staying out of harm's way and doing little more than saying he is the uncrowned world champ......another deluded prat.

A.J. may well get rattled even floored on his way to KO'ing Parker or busting him up.

Comment

I've got Joshua winning over Parker by either late stoppage 10th or 11th or by 12 round decision.

In Parker's last few fights against that Cojanu dude and the "GREAT" Hughie Fury he didn't look too good. I know he's going to be up for this fight, but I'm sure he was up for Andy Ruiz also and some people felt Ruiz won that fight.

After a good showing against Klitschko, Joshua looked sluggish and not that great against Takam, though he won practically every round. But Joshua will definitely be up for the Parker fight.

I got AJ

Comment

Go back in time and knock out Hughie and then maybe somebody gonna believe you buddy

Comment

Someone must be planning on KO the referee.

Comment

Ruiz found Parker’s chin with ease and had him rattled on several occasions during that fight. Parker also looked gassed during the last three rounds, so I believe were looking at a KO win for AJ inside of 10.

Comment

The giant glass jawed robot has never fought a big hearted, super fast, granite chinned Samoan warrior before.

AJ and his fanboys have no idea what that means, but are gonna find out when his team scrape him up of the canvas.

CHEEEEHOOOO!!!

Comment

Nothing against parker. Aj is most likely going to run through him though.

Comment

Working...
                      X