Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo Wants to Test Himself Against Golovkin 'On the Way Out'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he's number 1....yeah with the wbc cause they have some fu-cked up standards. hes not number 1 in the division like ggg was when he was waiting. he seems content to undercard it fighting nobodies cause of that dubious ranking. not many ggg's in boxing that do the opposite unfortunately

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      he's number 1....yeah with the wbc cause they have some fu-cked up standards. hes not number 1 in the division like ggg was when he was waiting. he seems content to undercard it fighting nobodies cause of that dubious ranking. not many ggg's in boxing that do the opposite unfortunately
      Actually he got ranked #1 the exact same way GGG became #1, by KOing massively overrated opponents.

Come on now daggum, don't be one of the guys that gets mad at Charlo fans for having the same mentality as you and the other GGG fans.

Comment

Unfortunately the business of boxing will probably get in the way of this but Id like to see it next. Im over the Canelo circus, Golovkin beat him the first time around and everyone knows it. We will find out real quick if Charlo is legit or not.

Comment

Golovkin has all the attributes to be in a FOTY but has no dance partner willing to shift gear into drive, as all seem to be stuck in reverse.

If Charlo is willing to dance, come on up, time is running out.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
            “And I wanna get the chance to fight one of the best Hall-of-Famers that ever did it. A lot of people around the world wanna see it, too. I mean, the dude is amazing, so I wanna get in there with him and test my talents, too.”

How could anybody have a problem with this remark? Good stuff here.

The kid came off very humble and excited after the fight. Don't think I've ever seen him that way.
            Because any other time, both charlos act like ignorant a@@holes, poor winners, so I can't wait to see them lose. If even I would root for hypejob golovkin, then you know it's bad.

Comment

I would like to see that fight happen. Well any matchup if it's with Canelo, Jacobs, GGG or Saunders!! Well you can also throw Sergiy and Andrade in their too there are some good matchups to be made.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Actually he got ranked #1 the exact same way GGG became #1, by KOing massively overrated opponents.

Come on now daggum, don't be one of the guys that gets mad at Charlo fans for having the same mentality as you and the other GGG fans.
                Golovkin had beaten two top 5 MWs and had been ducked for some years by other top5 MWs. Can't compare.

Comment

It'd be sweet if once a guy unified, we got unified mandatories as well. 2 of the orgs nominate someone (so at 160 Sergey and Charlo) and they fight and if the champ doesn't face the winner he gets stripped of all belts. That way mandatories are more likely to get met, someone like Golovkin might not care that much about losing one belt but losing all of them is a big deal. Also for the orgs greedy side it makes sense as a unified champ is usually in more big money fight than a guy who just picked up a vacant belt so they'd make more commission off of doing it that way also.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    Fight Dervy first! Then we'll be able to make a more accurate assessment! IBF LET'S GO! Charlo vs. Derevyanchenko! Make It Happen!
                    I dont get the hype about Derevya whatever the fuk..

Charlo beats him like he stole something.

Dereybelnvo isnt sht at 160

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                      Golovkin had beaten two top 5 MWs and had been ducked for some years by other top5 MWs. Can't compare.
                      Of course you can Maxi. We are talking about how they both got ranked #1 contender, we are not talking about what GGG did after he got his belt.

Obviously since GGG started at MW and Charlo came up from JMW, GGG is going to have a longer list of weak MW's he KTFO.

Comment

Working...
                      X