No announcement yet.

Your Stealthiest J*rk off session

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Sweet, ever put honey or peanut butter on your kok and make your Chinese cum slut lick it off.?
    I do that to myself all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
      I do that to myself all the time.
      She married someone else... I won’t put her name out here or there but she’s an optomologist named Kim.... flawless beauty who ****edup by loving me....that’s the worst I can say abou Jimmie.... fine... perfect...

Comment

On deployment in a tow tractor waiting to tow an aircraft...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          She married someone else... I won’t put her name out here or there but she’s an optomologist named Kim.... flawless beauty who ****edup by loving me....that’s the worst I can say abou Jimmie.... fine... perfect...
          Jimmie sounds like a POS we should go **** him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
            Jimmie sounds like a POS we should go **** him up.
            Jhonny is wacko.... p4p he’d lay waste to everyone, starting with me.... he’d spare my pretty wife.. he’d kill me if his 5 lbs of hair and nut sack allowed him...

Comment

my stealthiest i can remember was watching Titanic in the cinemas. all my friends have watched it and been raving about the "Pink Nipples" and back then as a teenager it was the ultimate fantasy seeing pink nipples.

so i was there in the cinemas with my two female cousin and my older brother. i sat there calmly waiting patiently for the scene of the pink nipples to come out since i knew beforehand in details as to where it would come out. an hour and so i knew it was getting close and i had my hand put in my pocket and i started to use my point finger to tickle my penis thru my pocket to get it aroused. then baaaam there it was and the way i came was intense. there it was in a big screen Kate Winslet's breast. i was pretty sure the smell of my teenage cum was in the air.

good ol times.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                I have had a couple of stealthy ones and some super stealthy ones

One super stealthy one i can remember is when i was about 12-13

Sleeping over at my cousins house.

Same room as my cousin who was a year younger who was in one bed

A cousin who was 2 years older in another bed

I was in the middle bed sharing with my grandma

All three beds in a row

Mine was in the middle

Aroubd about 3.15am my pecker was very hard

I need to j*rk off

I looked to my granma who was fast asleep.

Younger and older cousin fast asleep

I proceed to turn my pillow over and got on top of it

I then gave my pillow some good pipe untill i emptied into the pillow case

I then turned the pillow over and went back to sleep on the clean side
                Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                Mine is probably when I was 15 or so. The whole family was watching Freaky Friday and Jamie Lee Curtis' buttcrack had just shown.
                I got so horny and knew I had to pound off but wanted to be looking at Jamie while I did it.
                I ended up just putting a tiny blanket over my lap and then our dog on top of that and did my thing.
                Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                my stealthiest i can remember was watching Titanic in the cinemas. all my friends have watched it and been raving about the "Pink Nipples" and back then as a teenager it was the ultimate fantasy seeing pink nipples.

so i was there in the cinemas with my two female cousin and my older brother. i sat there calmly waiting patiently for the scene of the pink nipples to come out since i knew beforehand in details as to where it would come out. an hour and so i knew it was getting close and i had my hand put in my pocket and i started to use my point finger to tickle my penis thru my pocket to get it aroused. then baaaam there it was and the way i came was intense. there it was in a big screen Kate Winslet's breast. i was pretty sure the smell of my teenage cum was in the air.

good ol times.
                fucking hell. If this ain’t a 5 Star thread, I don’t know what is.

Comment

Working...
                X