Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker: Camp Has Been Great, Heading To UK on Friday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker: Camp Has Been Great, Heading To UK on Friday

WBO heavyweight champion Joseph Parker (24-0) has advised BoxingScene.com that he will be leaving on Friday for the United Kingdom for his March 31st unification showdown against WBA/IBF/IBO champion Anthony Joshua (20-0). The plan is to spend a week in England before heading for Cardiff for fight week.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It will be the last camp he has for a long while

Comment

The only chance Parker has is if AJ tears his acl or something like what happened that gave Charles Martin a title. If AJ doesn't suffer some freak injury, then, well at least Parker tried.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
        The only chance Parker has is if AJ tears his acl or something like what happened that gave Charles Martin a title. If AJ doesn't suffer some freak injury, then, well at least Parker tried.
        Joshua is going to quit on his stool in abject humiliation. The man just does not know what kind of terrible Armageddon is waiting for him in Cardiff. March 31 will see the emergence of a fighter whose heart convulses with more monstrous blood than even his great predecessor, Evander Holyfield.

Comment

He will just get knocked out like others who have gone before him and he knows it. Good thing is the career high purse.

Comment

If it was me I would have wanted 6 weeks to adjust to time difference. I don’t think 2 weeks is long enough, he should have done part of his camp in the uk.

Comment

Parker ain't the best boxer, but he is tough as nails. Joshua could be in for a big shock, I know all his gay fanboys will be when parkers still there after being hit by Joshua. Better hope his power is as good as they say, cause parkers chin is better.

Comment

Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
                If it was me I would have wanted 6 weeks to adjust to time difference. I don’t think 2 weeks is long enough, he should have done part of his camp in the uk.
                6 weeks?

lol 2 weeks is fine.

he'll be perfectly adjusted after a few days.

Comment

I always think it's funny how people say they had a great camp. Like they would ever come out and say ''camp was bad and I'm worried about this fight" I think he has a slim chance to win. But not likely

Comment

Yeah yeah , he will revert to ploddy mc ploddymuffins, short armed Joe, stopped in 11.

Comment

Working...
                    X