No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Not Impressed With Loma Win: Rigo Too Small

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
    Because when a fighter that isn't white doesn't praise Loma like a god he must have a black power agenda
    They stay shook...for good reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
      that's absoltuely not the case!

floyd missed weight against marquez and it cost him over half a million dollars. this is when he was coming out of retirement and had a well documented lien from the IRS on his earnings. floyd was a WW because that's what he weighed!

he looked huge against marquez. marquez literally went to 133.5 in his next fight

hopefully you're just an alt and a troll. surely you don't expect me to take seriously a guy whose name is dedicated to telling everybody he thinks floyd mayweather jr is the greatest boxer ever.
      Damn that was a schooling.

Comment

• Originally posted by McNulty View Post
        Thats what he said below, the skills were even and the size played the factor. Reading comprehension is a key factor to surviving Earth.

Floyd: 5’8”
        Juan: 5’7”

Absolutely dwarfed! After being retired for 2 years he came over 2 whole pounds. Considering 99.9% of his career he’s come in under weight, not sure why this is such a big deal?

Also this should be noted:

“Want me to be honest?” Mayweather said after his dominant 12-round decision win.

“Yesterday, when I woke up in the morning, I weighed at my house. I think I weighed 145 1/2 so I said, ‘You know what, at least let me get down to at least 145.’

“So I jogged for 20 minutes on the treadmill at my house and I weighed 145-point-zero. So I thought when I got here, I was going to get on the scales and it was going to say 145. But I ain’t crying or complaining. If the extra money is something they wanted, then it is what it is.”

Furthermore, Mayweather didn't make JMM come up two entire classes. He shaved 3lbs off which is almost half a weight class. Technically JMM had to come up 1.5 weight classes. Lomo didn't shave off shít.
        I wouldn't believe anything Mayweather says. Of course he's gonna get defensive. This is a man who defended beating up a woman and tried to shine himself in a good light over it.

The contracted weight was supposed to be 144 which was up 9lbs for Marquez. He ignored the contract and then refused to weigh the next day.

I don't think either is a great victory but my point is why big up the Marquez win as though Mayweather beat the best ever version of Marquez (in a perceived mismatch that boxing fans didn't call for) but completely trash the Rigo one when people like you picked Rigo by dominant win KNOWING the weight difference? Loma's 11th fight against a guy a year ago he was one weight class away from and he stopped the dude in a fight people (especially people who hate Eastern Europeans) really wanted to see.
        Floyd fought a guy who the year earlier was 3 weight classes bigger than (4 weight classes 2 years before). The weight rise was harder on Marquez.

Comment

• Originally posted by Regulus View Post
          Manny Pacman that's who.

What can Rigo do at 130?

Nothing.
          Never been a Pac fan on this site, so your opinion about that fight is fine with me. Zaroku

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            I wouldn't believe anything Mayweather says. Of course he's gonna get defensive. This is a man who defended beating up a woman and tried to shine himself in a good light over it.

The contracted weight was supposed to be 144 which was up 9lbs for Marquez. He ignored the contract and then refused to weigh the next day.

I don't think either is a great victory but my point is why big up the Marquez win as though Mayweather beat the best ever version of Marquez (in a perceived mismatch that boxing fans didn't call for) but completely trash the Rigo one when people like you picked Rigo by dominant win KNOWING the weight difference? Loma's 11th fight against a guy a year ago he was one weight class away from and he stopped the dude in a fight people (especially people who hate Eastern Europeans) really wanted to see.
            Floyd fought a guy who the year earlier was 3 weight classes bigger than (4 weight classes 2 years before). The weight rise was harder on Marquez.
            Mayweather wasn't a big WW, but Hatton, Guerrero, Maidana, Judah, Pac and Marquez had most of their success under 147. Floyd did dominate the division but it wasn't strong one.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post

Why bring up Floyd's personal life to settle a Boxing debate? It has no bearing on anything Boxing related at all. Floyd's track record IN BOXING is PRISTINE. Therefore, he should definitely get the benefit of the doubt when speaking about weight when he 99.99% never had any weight issue's --- ever.

Where is Floyd completely trashing the Rigo result? He's saying the same thing Lomo himself is saying, the victory was weight related.

They didn't look like they belonged in the ring together and that's a fact.

At 1:37 of the first round Bradley who is sitting ringside says verbatim: Lomachenko looks so much bigger than Rigondeaux.

Floyd also said he didn't believe the hand stuff which shows how impartial he is, how is that trashing in your opinion? I just don't see it. I think he's being pretty fair.

Lomo hasn't had an 11th fight against a guy a year ago. Is this a typo?

The weight rise wasn't harder on Marquez and nice try and slipping in another class for fùcks sake dude. Juan was established at 135 with knocking out Casamayor and Diaz at 135. Also it wasn't even two classes but 1.5. Juan came in at 148 on fight night. Juan somewhere said he thought Floyd was 20 lbs heavier than him on fight night, now way in hell Mayweather weighed 167 on fight night. He's always coming in underweight.

Also Rigondeaux fought 1 round in 1.5 years where as JMM fought 7 months prior. Juan was younger and fresher than Rigondeaux was.

Comment

• Holy **** this thread. I must have missed the day in history class when we learned about The Philippines being part of Eastern Europe .

Comment

• Didnt mayweather say size doesnt win fights , skills win fights lol. Im a fan of him but he is all over the place.

Comment

• Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
                    Because when a fighter that isn't white doesn't praise Loma like a god he must have a black power agenda
                    NSB black panthers are the only ones who dont like loma though. Same way they didnt like GGG, or Wlad Klitschko.

Comment

• Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
                      NSB black panthers are the only ones who dont like loma though. Same way they didnt like GGG, or Wlad Klitschko.
                      Why do you care who the "Black panthers" like??

All you neo-nazis do is hate on Black fighters.

Toughen up little Adolf.
                      I bet you're not even White.

You have your funky ass in America hating on American fighters.

Sorry mofo.

Comment

Working...
                      X