Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Without the eye injury and the severe weight loss, Brook would have beaten Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom . View Post
    Yes. GGG damaged him, it was a broken fighter Spence beat today.
    People dismissed that fight like it didn't fck Brook up.

Brook's team ****ed up big time taking that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      There it is lmao. Please let that hate flow through you. It makes my day.
      Stick to How I Met Your Mother, mate, 'cos I doubt you could spot actual humour if it dickslapped you in the face.

Comment

Body shots and mental drainage made Brook quit

Comment

I agree with this. brook was clearly winning the fight until that eye got injured again. the usual delusional clowns will deny reality of course.

Comment

Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
            Stick to How I Met Your Mother, mate, 'cos I doubt you could spot actual humour if it dickslapped you in the face.
            This is Freedom we are talking about, there's nothing humorous about this thread. This is boxingscene's premier white supremacist. If this guy can ever be bothered to make a thread about a black fighter it is guaranteed to be negative.

When Tank Davis won, he made a thread saying "at least Tank is exciting" like there's something wrong with him but he makes up for it by being exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
              Stfu you moron if you knew anything about Freedom you would know he's DEAD SERIOUS about this thread.

Comment

Spence turned up the pressure in the 6th RD with a bunch of body and head shots which slowed Brook down for the rest of the fight.

Comment

#ManDown #StrapSeason

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                    This is Freedom we are talking about, there's nothing humorous about this thread. This is boxingscene's premier white supremacist.
                    Is he? Oh. My c**tometer must need recalibrating.

Comment

Bitçhes and their ready made excuses. I love it

Comment

Working...
                      X