Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl froch can't get joshua vs klitschko tickets!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
    i'll give him mine if he admits he ducked ggg....
    Heh, he pretty much did admit it in the best way a boxer can without saying it straight up (no boxer will ever say this - and you can't blame them either).

He said in an interview once "to just swerve GGG.." Lol. I'd never expect a boxer to actually say "yes, I absolutely ducked this guy," doe..

But he never pretended like he actually tried to make the fight, and flip the script to try and make it look like it was GGG's fault he fight didn't happen. Like Andre Ward did when GGG's team made LITERALLY the fairest offer possible: 50/50 on everything including the weight.

Frochstraight up said "I'm too old... It's too much of a risky fight and not enough money..." And then like I said in one interview when he was talking about himself and others fighting GGG he said "just swerve him" Lol..

Comment

Originally posted by WeWuzKangs View Post
      That's a bit unfair to judge somebody who you don't even know!

Wot about Mayweather? Can you "not stand" him for his antics? Putting hands on females, racist comments, and being extremely self-centered and arrogant?
      Seen enough to know. My friend lives 20mins down the road near Nottingham and a builder he knows done some work for him. Froch is a property developer and he said he is an absolute chauvinist on every level. Put up with it for the money mind you LMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie harris View Post
        Seen enough to know. My friend lives 20mins down the road near Nottingham and a builder he knows done some work for him. Froch is a property developer and he said he is an absolute chauvinist on every level. Put up with it for the money mind you LMFAO
        But wot about Mayweather? How do you feel about him?

Can you not stand him as well? Or do you excuse him beating the crap out of females? And racist comments?

Wot do you think is worse - making chauvinist comments, or actually physically assaulting females?

Comment

Good stuff.

Comment

I agree with you on mayweather to but my opinion is just my opinion matey that's all. Mayweather is pure extravagant. Does beat women ect. Froch is just a prat. Like last week when Kessler announced a return. Straight away in come froch "it's got me thinking". He don't want to return but can't have the attention on Kessler. Pls return Carl pls lol. No one gives a **** mate.

Comment

Working...
            X