Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

golovkin and ward both got sh it for fighting wade and barrera,does kovalev get pass?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golovkin and ward both got sh it for fighting wade and barrera,does kovalev get pass?

I just read on boxrec that Kovalev is fighting some unknown fast food connoisseur named Isaac Chilean or some shit like that? Do you give him a pass or should we rattle him too just like we did Golovkin and Ward?

I think I read something that Ward is also going to be taking a tune-up in the summer before the Kovalev clash later this year. Doesn't seem like a big deal.

You are right that both GGG and Ward took flack for their recent opposition though.

Comment

isaac chilean is chile's #1 light heavyweight. how could he suck?

Comment

Na he get a pass and so does ward because they ganna give us one of the most important fight this year

Comment

Kovalev went to England to fight Cleverly and get his title. He went to Canada to fight Pascal and the US to fight Hopkins. If he wants to fight some random bum before fighting Ward let it be. When you make a habit of it like Ward and GGG then you get called on it.

Comment

I didn't care for the Pascal rematch. There was no reason for it.

Comment

Ward Vs Kovalev is such a big fight to look forward too, i didn't/don't have a problem with them facing Barrera/plus another 'tune up'...and Pascal/Chilemba, while having an agreement to face each other afterwards.

Same with Canelo Vs Golovkin (as long as it's at 160). If that comes off then Wade and Khan as opponents won't look as bad in hindsight.

If it builds towards a guaranteed big fight in the near future...i'm ok with a 'ticking over' fight or two.

Comment

Kovalev and Ward are contracted to fight though, so at least we know that's happening.

Will GGG fight Canelo though?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  isaac chilean is chile's #1 light heavyweight. how could he suck?
                  Isaac Chilean's from Peru, dipshit. Stop being racialicious.

Comment

Kovalev is the man.

His opponent is solid and ranked.

Kovalev dont duck nobody.

Comment

Working...
                    X