No announcement yet.

Ravens just handed 49ers the 2014 Super Bowl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
    Nice going Ravens, but at least the Chiefs got Alex Smith, Super Bowl here we come.

sorry didn't mean to laugh

Comment

Anquan Boldin makes them the favorites to win the SB?

What in the ****.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post

sorry didn't mean to laugh

'Scuse me......

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          I didn't realize just how many people they might not have. Ray retired. Boldin got traded. Ed Reed's probably gone, Paul Kruger is gone, one of their corners is gone. They are losing a lot.
          Lost Ellerbe to the Dolphins. Flacco ****ed this team with that contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
            Anquan Boldin makes them the favorites to win the SB?

What in the ****.
            If they have a Boldin type receiver, they probably win the Super Bowl last year. What's ridiculous about it?

Comment

I mean, the thread title is pretty ridiculous.

Like the Lions having Megatron, and going 4-12.

Now THAT is some WTF shit.

Comment

If they have a Boldin type receiver, they probably win the Super Bowl last year. What's ridiculous about it?
                This isn't last year though. FA hasn't even been open for 24 hours and the draft is over a month away but the 49ers are the favorites because they have Boldin?

Meh not buying it.

Its March 13th.

Comment

This isn't last year though. FA hasn't even been open for 24 hours and the draft is over a month away but the 49ers are the favorites because they have Boldin?

Meh not buying it.

Its March 13th.
                  That's true, but at the moment the Niners and the Seahawks are probably the two teams I would consider the favorites. Both in the same division, too, damn.

Comment

That's true, but at the moment the Niners and the Seahawks are probably the two teams I would consider the favorites. Both in the same division, too, damn.
                    Now the Hawks getting Harvin is a BIG deal. Dude was a MVP candidate when he was healthy.

Heard the 9ers will end up with Ed Reed. Now thats a game changing pick up if it happens.

Comment

Now the Hawks getting Harvin is a BIG deal. Dude was a MVP candidate when he was healthy.

Heard the 9ers will end up with Ed Reed. Now thats a game changing pick up if it happens.
                      I'd rather keep Goldson.

Not the ball hawk Reed is, but he was a presence after the first 7.

Younger, too.

I want some good cover corners.

Comment

Working...
                      X