Collapse
No announcement yet.

Takashi Uchiyama vs Javier Fortuna?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Takashi Uchiyama vs Javier Fortuna?????

I hate how these people go about this. More than a month ago the wba said both teams had a month to come to an agreement or it would go to a purse bid. Well, why have we not heard a damn thing by now? I mean last I heard was that negotiations were not going well and that Uchiyama might fight Corrales but my question is what the hell happened to the purse bid? This is complete bs. Why do they even have these rules if they can just easily bend them all the time? Anyhow, at least they should have come out and said something by now...like wtf? Does anyone know something they can share about this...looks to me like the fight is not happening....here is hoping I'm wrong.
    Last edited by illpapi; 03-08-2016, 10:30 AM.

Originally posted by illpapi View Post
    I hate how these people go about this. More than a month ago the wba said both teams had a month to come to an agreement or it would go to a purse bid. Well, why have we not heard a damn thing by now? I mean last I heard was that negotiations were not going well and that Uchiyama might fight Corrales but my question is what the hell happened to the purse bid? This is complete bs. Why do they even have these rules if they can just easily bend them all the time? Anyhow, at least they should have come out and said something by now...like wtf? Does anyone know something they can share about this...looks to me like the fight is not happening....here is hoping I'm wrong.
    Last thing said about that was Feb 14 here: http://www.boxingscene.com/uchiyama-...owdown--101328

This fight could be a real barn burner, so the negotiations are probably very tough and time consuming, they could have been granted more time to negotiate too. Bottom line doe, no fight = vacate (or at least that's what purse bid suppose to come down to)

Comment

Working...
    X