No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo Decisions Brandon Adams in Hometown Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
    We still haven't seen Charlo in a fight with a live dog. Smacking down guys like Vanes is nothing
    Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
    Mall, bobo? take your paddy azz somewhere else you fake wannabe gangster.
    Take your bipolar 5150 ass back to the asylum you grew up in,or as you call it "the farm". You answered my post then replied again to same post like you didn't get the joke in the spelling

wannabe skanger connor mcgimper fanboi

Last edited by kushking; 06-30-2019, 07:40 PM.

Comment

• Canelo would pick JerMall apart.

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishDiscussion View Post
        you're a baby, give yourself a few years as a boxing fan to understand the sport a bit more. I used to be similar, but it aint all about a brawl. youll see
        Charlo is not and does not have elite power at MW. He has fought 3 times at MW in 3 years. Fought the 17th ranked MW, a 32nd ranked MW and with this the 14th ranked MW. This is his resume at MW. If it weren’t for marketing we wouldn’t even mutter the name Charlo amongst the elites.

He hasn’t fought a top 10 and continues to mutter Canelo as if Charlo has fought anyone worthy of allowing him a shot at Canelo. He wants the Canelolottery. His performance last night shows (at least to me) that Andrade, GGG and Jacobs all three beat him and quite possibly the top 8 ranked MWs in the division.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
          Charlo is not and does not have elite power at MW. He has fought 3 times at MW in 3 years. Fought the 17th ranked MW, a 32nd ranked MW and with this the 14th ranked MW. This is his resume at MW. If it weren’t for marketing we wouldn’t even mutter the name Charlo amongst the elites.

He hasn’t fought a top 10 and continues to mutter Canelo as if Charlo has fought anyone worthy of allowing him a shot at Canelo. He wants the Canelolottery. His performance last night shows (at least to me) that Andrade, GGG and Jacobs all three beat him and quite possibly the top 8 ranked MWs in the division.
          It would be Andrade's toughest fight. GGG would be a coin flip, Canelo would be a Mexican coin flip.

Callum Smith would have a better shot at whoopin' Canelo, I think. Charlo's power is overrated, but it's really his timing with the jab that makes his style excellent. He's spatial

Comment

• Originally posted by Warrior Scholar View Post
            It would be Andrade's toughest fight. GGG would be a coin flip, Canelo would be a Mexican coin flip.

Callum Smith would have a better shot at whoopin' Canelo, I think. Charlo's power is overrated, but it's really his timing with the jab that makes his style excellent. He's spatial
            I agree on Callum. In fact I don’t think Canelo should stay at SMW. He doesn’t have the height or frame for SMW. Callum Smith is and should be at LHW or Cruiserweight. His body, height and frame is not SMW.

Comment

Working...
            X