Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why isn't AJ allowed to do interviews outside a controlled environment?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why isn't AJ allowed to do interviews outside a controlled environment?

It's been over a week & outside of the post fight conference we've barely heard from AJ. I've seen Hearn all over the press, YouTube, print media, telling us what AJ supposedly said. But I haven't heard AJ himself say any of this stuff Hearn has been telling us he's saying in private. I understand what Hearn is doing. He's creating what he wants us to believe of AJ. But I'd like to hear AJ say some of these things before Eddie has said them publically.

Ever since he said he wanted $50 mil to fight and Wilder called his bluff he's been shut down. Except for that one time he spoke & told us to go train to fight Wilder. But now we only hear from him when he has a fight to promote.

Nobody speaks for Wilder, Fury, Whyte, or Ruiz. But AJ is always tucked away until he's promoting a fight or has something to sell

Comment

Another thread with a question whereby you want a specific answer.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
        Another thread with a question whereby you want a specific answer.
        Another thread u comment in yet add nothing of value

Comment

Why does Finkel have to answer for Wilder when “real” reporters are around?

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
            Why does Finkel have to answer for Wilder when “real” reporters are around?
            Why didn't you make a thread about that if you feel it's the case? ( which it isn't)

Comment

AJ does plenty of youtuber interviews. He was on the breakfast club with that one guy who openly said he thought Wilder would beat him and really just wanted to prove he wasn't "scared" of talking to AJ face to face, and AJ handled it perfectly. It was live.

He also went on ESPN live, and that other popular radio show live when he was rapping.

Look in the youtube comments, everybody thought he was a great guy.
              So what you're saying isn't true at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Why didn't you make a thread about that if you feel it's the case? ( which it isn't)
                In the weeks of Wilder insinuating to fight on a different network would only be temporary and $100mil, Finkel was very close to Wilder with questions and answered. I could find those videos as well as Espinoza talking about “loyalty” staying on his network.

Wasn’t that all obvious, along with 10 million for the Breazeale fight desperate moves by PBC? I’m more than sure Finkel would’ve gone the DAZN route, when he rolled with Ward whom wasn’t too found of Haymon anyway, don’t you think Finkel’s cut made sense the DAZN route?

These politics are obvious I don’t need to make a thread when there’s testimony of it. It’s recorded history. Finkel has to respect Wilder’s Decision because of Haymon. I’m sure Finkel doesn’t care for that tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                  In the weeks of Wilder insinuating to fight on a different network would only be temporary and $100mil, Finkel was very close to Wilder with questions and answered. I could find those videos as well as Espinoza talking about “loyalty” staying on his network.

Wasn’t that all obvious, along with 10 million for the Breazeale fight desperate moves by PBC? I’m more than sure Finkel would’ve gone the DAZN route, when he rolled with Ward whom wasn’t too found of Haymon anyway, don’t you think Finkel’s cut made sense the DAZN route?

These politics are obvious I don’t need to make a thread when there’s testimony of it. It’s recorded history. Finkel has to respect Wilder’s Decision because of Haymon. I’m sure Finkel doesn’t care for that tbh
                  You're the same one that posts all those LDBC videos with Wilder. Post some with AJ please

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    You're the same one that posts all those LDBC videos with Wilder. Post some with AJ please
                    Nah I’m exempt from those things because I’m a pimp. I was asked to stop making LDBC threads to not affect their monetization and brand.

I have already told countless times of Wilder having exclusivity to 78sportstv, an Al Haymon PBC only crew, so their agenda based interviews are “controlled” since PBC sees the benefits from those platforms.

78sportstv said he was done with Luis Ortiz when he didn’t accept the AJ fight. When Wilder vs Ortiz 2 was announced the whole PBC gang videos were singing gospel to the news.

LDBC have always been exposed.

Comment

Working...
                    X